No masks and no VX

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Sure, but this is all predictable.

Every young, dead person posted here has a circle-face, or is an obvious steroid abuser.
7264EA56-0323-46B7-BD20-C9A6EE21A9F7.jpeg

Don’t worry, you’re not the only one on BrownCafe

wilberforce15

View attachment 354667
Don’t worry, you’re not the only one on BrownCafe
An absolute is the correct thing to use when the non-absolute, but real, number is very close to being an absolute.

I can say that you covidiots are posting a bunch of people whose faces look like donuts, and guys who have needles in their buttcheeks every day, as if they're healthy.

Young, height-weight proportionate people who don't abuse drugs are at a risk so low that it is fine to call it 0.

Because it's 0.

An absolute is the correct thing to use when the non-absolute, but real, number is very close to being an absolute.

I can say that you covidiots are posting a bunch of people whose faces look like donuts, and guys who have needles in their buttcheeks every day, as if they're healthy.

Young, height-weight proportionate people who don't abuse drugs are at a risk so low that it is fine to call it 0.

Because it's 0.

Because it's 0.

Because it's 0.
Open your eyes. They’re being held shut by influencers.
Understand: you have been duped into “picking a side” just like everybody else

wilberforce15

The anti vax fools deny all that.
We do. We deny all that.

Because "all that" involves a handful of stories that were heavily-sought by all media outlets, and then pumped up as if they're a big number.

I have no problem saying 5, or 20, or 100, or 1000 otherwise healthy young people have died in the past year. I just don't care.

That means that there is 0 risk.

And the vast majority of stories you maroons post is of someone with a circle-face or a drug abuser. That's because there are more of those.

We do. We deny all that.

Because "all that" involves a handful of stories that were heavily-sought by all media outlets, and then pumped up as if they're a big number.

I have no problem saying 5, or 20, or 100, or 1000 otherwise healthy young people have died in the past year. I just don't care.

That means that there is 0 risk.

And the vast majority of stories you maroons post is of someone with a circle-face or a drug abuser. That's because there are more of those.
Why try SO hard to deny what’s right in front of you?
Especially in the face of your fellow Americans dying? Due to an environment that we all have control over influencing positively?
I simply do not understand your unwillingness to care for your fellow American, or to even CONSIDER anyone else.
I think it’s un-patriotic.
You’re unpatriotic.

wilberforce15

Why try SO hard to deny what’s right in front of you?
Especially in the face of your fellow Americans dying? Due to an environment that we all have control over influencing positively?
I simply do not understand your unwillingness to care for your fellow American, or to even CONSIDER anyone else.
I think it’s un-patriotic.
You’re unpatriotic.
Who says I don't care?

wilberforce15

Oh, whoa, I can't believe how dumb you're about to be.

I said "I don't care" about the 5 to 1000 young, healthy people that may have died.

And now you're dumb enough to think that means I don't care about them. You are incredibly dense.

I don't care about the existence of the 5 or 1000 when I'm determining whether the risk to young, healhty people is zero. It's a number too small to matter in that calculation.

holy context, batman.

Oh, whoa, I can't believe how dumb you're about to be.

I said "I don't care" about the 5 to 1000 young, healthy people that may have died.

And now you're dumb enough to think that means I don't care about them. You are incredibly dense.

I don't care about the existence of the 5 or 1000 when I'm determining whether the risk to young, healhty people is zero. It's a number too small to matter in that calculation.

holy context, batman.
So what you’re saying is

If you could choose to save a million people, you would
But not 5 to 1000, because that amount of people is irrelevant.
Gotcha.

I would save the 5 to 1000 if I could.
It's only awkward to discover that you really are this dense.

I don't care about 5 or 1000 dead young people when determining the risk to young people.

I do care about the people.

But it is cool that the short bus seems to deliver you to the hub on-time every day.
You seem extremely confused my man.
You can’t have your cake and eat it too