No moral compass

floridays

Kid was taken out of class for being a bully and taunting another kid. What’s the problem?
You wouldn't have made it fifteen minutes on my block if you call that bullying.
Your kid is in for a rough life if you continue down the same road.

I understand you will view this as bullying, but for a point of information, biologically are you male or female?
I didn't even ask what you think you are. It was a serious question.

vantexan

I did. The author had a clear bias and painted the bully as respectful. The bully was using language he knew the victim found offensive. I can smile when I call you a pedophile, doesn’t make it less offensive.
And yet the school said he wasn't involved in the same way as the other boys were. He just used the wrong pronouns. It was clear that his teacher had a bias and it's blatantly unfair to expect a child that age to understand what was going on with his classmate. And rest assured of this, you may think you're clever slipping in that pedophile bit, but you'd never say it to my face.

It will be fine

And yet the school said he wasn't involved in the same way as the other boys were. He just used the wrong pronouns. It was clear that his teacher had a bias and it's blatantly unfair to expect a child that age to understand what was going on with his classmate. And rest assured of this, you may think you're clever slipping in that pedophile bit, but you'd never say it to my face.
You underestimate 6th graders. The kid knew what he was doing using names the victim found offensive. Did you read the article? The author is so clearly biased you have to take his account with a grain of salt and apply some level of critical thinking to know what happened. Just because I can respectfully point to some evidence of your pedophilia doesn’t make it less offensive to you as you clearly demonstrated.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And It was clear that his teacher had a bias and it's blatantly unfair to expect a child that age to understand what was going on with his classmate.
That's your take?
Sounds to me like the tranny was allowed to express his opinion and the boy chose to express his too and then the school tried to punish him for it.

If you think that sixth grader didn't know exactly what he was doing you're a little out of touch with modern day kids...... Which is surprising for a pedo.

Kek

vantexan

You underestimate 6th graders. The kid knew what he was doing using names the victim found offensive. Did you read the article? The author is so clearly biased you have to take his account with a grain of salt and apply some level of critical thinking to know what happened. Just because I can respectfully point to some evidence of your pedophilia doesn’t make it less offensive to you as you clearly demonstrated.
Enjoying yourself? Too bad you aren't here, we could both enjoy it.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You mean that your fantasy takes over where your logic should be, and you end up with an entirely different narrative.

Got it.