No more forced Saturdays

No more forced Saturdays

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Today sucked. They did that stupid bs where they put Monday work on the trucks so you're just digging all day.
Did you guys have pickups??always hated it when they put 3 loops together and most of the pickups…plus every business wants to leave by 3-4 so the center is blowing up the diad wanting you to pick up 1/2 the pickups by 3…absolutely a :censored2: show and imo not worth the stress for the payout. Thank you Jesus that I don’t have to touch a package again. Thank you Baby Jesus also!!

Brown Down

Money is just paper!
✊🧔‍♂️
Exactly. I got smart s few years ago and started taking care of debt. I'm not fully done yet but I pay all my bills on 40 hours, and my wife works as well. Plus I still have 15 more years. I'm done killing myself for money and it's a great feeling.

21Savage

Did you guys have pickups??always hated it when they put 3 loops together and most of the pickups…plus every business wants to leave by 3-4 so the center is blowing up the diad wanting you to pick up 1/2 the pickups by 3…absolutely a :censored2: show and imo not worth the stress for the payout. Thank you Jesus that I don’t have to touch a package again. Thank you Baby Jesus also!!
I dunno probably ups stores at least.
Not here plenty of people most went out with less than 100 stops
I had 116. Which is really light under normal circumstances. But when you're fighting the load all day it freaking sucks.

This isn't my truck but my boy sent me this. This is with all his monday work in it.

Resized_20231125_102659.jpeg

no more than 9

"Livin' the Dream"

I had 116. Which is really light under normal circumstances. But when you're fighting the load all day it freaking sucks.

This isn't my truck but my boy sent me this. This is with all his monday work in it.

View attachment 455960L

That’s the UPS way, the driver should be thankful that the company forwarded the work. So the driver will have a better Monday, he’ll be able to get out early. Of course there will be no split on Monday.