No more hedging by banks

unionman

10.2% to 10% but more people are out of work now than were out of work at the 10.2% level.
how long do we have to do this glass half empty, glass half full exchange? There is no doubt in anybodies mind that it is bad, but hardly anybody can say that we are not going up from here unless an airplane hits another building or something.

No, The market knew what we were getting from the 9000 level down to the 6500 level. If obama talked with confidence about our country we probably wouldn't have gone below 8000. If we see 6500 again the next stop will be 4000.
Last week a liberal said "the fundamentals of our economy were in place last fall." -Warren Buffett

how long do we have to do this glass half empty, glass half full exchange? There is no doubt in anybodies mind that it is bad, but hardly anybody can say that we are not going up from here unless an airplane hits another building or something.

So you are saying we hit bottom then?

unionman

No, The market knew what we were getting from the 9000 level down to the 6500 level. If obama talked with confidence about our country we probably wouldn't have gone below 8000. If we see 6500 again the next stop will be 4000.
Last week a liberal said "the fundamentals of our economy were in place last fall." -Warren Buffett
Didn't Warren Buffett also say that he wasn't sure if he believed in the free market anymore after The collapse of the banks?

moreluck

golden ticket member

Originally Posted by unionman
didn't unemployment go down from 10.5 to 10 percent? We shall see who's taxes go up."

In Michigan, it's 14.6 % !!! They would love to be at 10%

unionman

Originally Posted by unionman
:didn't unemployment go down from 10.5 to 10 percent? We shall see who's taxes go up."

In Michigan, it's 14.6 % !!! They would love to be at 10%

Thats because every single illegal alien in Cali drives a foreign car. I buy Ford.
Ford reports its first full-year profit since 2005, with net income of $2.7 billion. Automaker expects full-year profit in 2010.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Thats because every single illegal alien in Cali drives a foreign car. I buy Ford.
Ford reports its first full-year profit since 2005, with net income of $2.7 billion. Automaker expects full-year profit in 2010.

What!!!! So let me get this straight...because illegal aliens in California drive foreign cars (cause they can afford to buy them with all the big bucks they are making...he he) that is why Michigan has 14.6 unemployment??? What!!!!! Are you related to Obama?

unionman

What!!!! So let me get this straight...because illegal aliens in California drive foreign cars (cause they can afford to buy them with all the big bucks they are making...he he) that is why Michigan has 14.6 unemployment??? What!!!!! Are you related to Obama?
Yes

tieguy

Banned

you catch that too. roflmao.

I wonder if unionman has a problem with the alien being illegal or just driving the foriegn made car?

Yes, but it's up 3000 since he took office. HA!

The market looks farther ahead than a liberal.
The market is only up 500 since the election and up 2000 since inauguration.
I just realized obama is talking again tomorrow, hopefully we don't lose another 100 points. He just loves chipping away the gains.