NO MORE MR. NICE CHRIS THE BROWN

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Union rep didn't say much, said he'd talk to the center manager about it. This other driver's only been here for like 4 1/2 months, he trained on this route right after I qualified, the end of July. I feel that this was wrong, there was no explanation from my supervisor. Several drivers have said the same thing about this guy, & my union rep said it to me this morning...That he's cocky & arrogant, only cares about himself. I'm basically just a cog in the wheel to him. I refuse to be taken advantage of anymore, which is perhaps because I'm the youngest & a newer cover driver. I've just sacrificed so much to earn this opportunity..As I'm sure you all have to get yours. I've slept in my car many days, have learned what it's like to live off barely any money. Have put all of my dreams on hold for this opportunity alone. I'm just to the point now where I don't want to be jerked around any more. I used to play along, but I feel that those days are over now. Regardless of any consequences that may arise.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I feel what your saying and you definitely are in the right about the situation but ill be blantantly honest with ya, get used to the games because your first 5 to 10 years are going to suck and this is the games your going to have to deal with on a daily basis til you get to that sweet magic number in years in seniority which is close to 10 years and then the games start to dwindle down. That seems to be the magic number on when the game isn't played as much or bid on a route asap. The life of a cover driver blows dude, been there done that.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Oh and once I'm told I have the day off the phone goes off until I drink my first beer.

The minute I would clear the door, the phone went off and didn't get turned back on until I got home (almost an hour and a half drive)

I heard of several guys using the "I just stopped for a beer" excuse. There was a liquor store within one mile of our building, so it was quite the believable excuse.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
image.jpg

carol2014

chris the brown, have some respect for ur self first and the hooters; it's all part of the job, have u read the union contract lately? enjoy ur family this weekend

rod

Retired 22 years
chris the brown, have some respect for ur self first and the hooters; it's all part of the job, have u read the union contract lately? enjoy ur family this weekend

Believe it or not a guy can enjoy his family and appreciate a nice set of hooters all in the same day.