No more RFID

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Any 30+ year vet knows, when UPS can't pound a square peg through the round hole, they'll bring in the sledgehammer.
If they spent a dime, UPS will spend $1,000 to make sure that dime was a worthwhile investment.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

We’re still getting them on the boxes occasionally but we shut everything down. It was the first thing they implemented that actually worked and stopped misloads. Doesn’t matter though we’ve been sheeting misloads missed for over a year now. Air commits aren’t enforced. 12-1 and after 5 is long gone. Zero discipline on it. They did install new tech in our cars on the ceiling of the cargo area. It looks like a car speaker with a screen on it that displays some numbers. No clue what it does. Rumors are that it’s another misload prevention thing.

bumped

We’re still getting them on the boxes occasionally but we shut everything down. It was the first thing they implemented that actually worked and stopped misloads. Doesn’t matter though we’ve been sheeting misloads missed for over a year now. Air commits aren’t enforced. 12-1 and after 5 is long gone. Zero discipline on it. They did install new tech in our cars on the ceiling of the cargo area. It looks like a car speaker with a screen on it that displays some numbers. No clue what it does. Rumors are that it’s another misload prevention thing.
12-1 has been gone since Covid.

Savage21

#1 Saturday driver ✊
I don't have too many places that close for lunch between 12:00 and 1:00
The people that are not there between 12:00 and 1:00 is because they're not going to be there all day
I have a lot on my new route. Primarily dentist offices and various medical type places. They love doing that.

Savage21

#1 Saturday driver ✊
I also don't access point anything either for resi customers that aren't there for sig required. I will keep attempting until you either show up or I return it to sender. I don't care if it's more work for me I want to teach them a lesson to be home when you know you're getting sig required ish!

oldngray

nowhere special
I have a lot on my new route. Primarily dentist offices and various medical type places. They love doing that.
Those places mostly close around 1. They stay open earlier so patients can go there during their own lunches.

I had a lot of industrial places that took lunch at 10:30 or 11:00. Very few places on my route were 12:00 to 1:00

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I also don't access point anything either for resi customers that aren't there for sig required. I will keep attempting until you either show up or I return it to sender. I don't care if it's more work for me I want to teach them a lesson to be home when you know you're getting sig required ish!
Access point :censored2: is dumb. I always reject. Half the time it's for students that don't even have vehicles to get to the access point, which is NOT on the local bus route.