No more RFID

I also don't access point anything either for resi customers that aren't there for sig required. I will keep attempting until you either show up or I return it to sender. I don't care if it's more work for me I want to teach them a lesson to be home when you know you're getting sig required ish!
Don't get yourself in trouble

Sixth Punch Sense

I posted this in another thread, from Redditt very well be bull:censored2:.

Yes, for now.
There's a 5 phase plan on implementing the RFID system. Phase 1 was done. Phase 2 is now in testing.
The labels are more expensive. It's not worth the cost when only phase 1 is done. Once phase two is pushed out, they will come back. At least for a while. They may go away again until phase 3.

Haven't gotten exact info on each phase, just some possible features. Things like shelves having light strips with Section the package is near lighting up and the truck beeping at the loader if they carry in a RFID for another truck.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
We can reject them?
Yes, at least here. I just assumed it was all over. When you go to select the alternate address, reject is on the bottom left. Click it, it will ask you a reason. I always put "package type not allowed".
Never heard anything from management about it. I leave the info notice and write on it I'll be back tomorrow.