No Need To Work, Welfare Pays Better!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Most of our parents' generation had the Dad working and the Mom staying home taking care of home, kids,and father.

That is not the case anymore. I hardly know anyone that just works 8 hours a day. Both parents need to work to make ends meet. The government figured a way to do this to feed the military industrial complex.

met some real nice people from India who work at the local Port of Subs. They told me they don't like America. They said Americans are mean and all they care about is money money money.

true......but we have been conditioned to this.

Most of our parents' generation had the Dad working and the Mom staying home taking care of home, kids,and father.

That is not the case anymore. I hardly know anyone that just works 8 hours a day. Both parents need to work to make ends meet. The government figured a way to do this to feed the military industrial complex.

met some real nice people from India who work at the local Port of Subs. They told me they don't like America. They said Americans are mean and all they care about is money money money.

true......but we have been conditioned to this.
So you was the mom or the dad?

Box Ox

That's interesting since they likely wouldn't have come to America if they weren't into money too.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Taxpayers are paying the cost anyway.
Companies paying just what they have to with no benefits means folks qualify for all kinds of things. Medical care, food stamps, free breakfast and lunch at school, cell phones, clothing allowances, etc.
Taxpayers have been making companies billions for years.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Taxpayers are paying the cost anyway.
Companies paying just what they have to with no benefits means folks qualify for all kinds of things. Medical care, food stamps, free breakfast and lunch at school, cell phones, clothing allowances, etc.
Taxpayers have been making companies billions for years.
Yes, Democrat handouts benefit the rich while screwing over the largest and most important group, the middle class.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I suppose that receiving a pension check is considered like getting a welfare check.
( except I have already worked long and hard to earn it )
The basics are still the same, I get a monthly check to not work.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I suppose that receiving a pension check is considered like getting a welfare check.
( except I have already worked long and hard to earn it )
The basics are still the same, I get a monthly check to not work.
You worked for that pension. All part of a fair day's wage for a fair day's labor.