NO PAY for Memorial Day holiday.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
If you were on FMLA, if you worked today, you should get paid..if they marked you as calling off you won't .if they said you were laid off, then they need to recode today's reason

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
So I am on leave ( FMLA ) but I am expected to show up to work tomorrow ( my leave technically ended on Friday) . But when I checked my time card this morning I saw no pay for the holiday . I thought I will get paid since the holiday is observed in the same week I am going back to work. Any ideas?
Did you work at least 13 days in the month of May?

DOK

Ours doesn’t show up until tomorrow. You have to show up the day before and after the holidays to get paid. Your fmla should count for Friday, show up tomorrow on time and it should be there.

If it isn’t when you punch out, see your supe first thing Wednesday. I was told payroll stays open until Monday morning (8am).
That showing up the day before and the day after the holiday to get paid for the holiday must be different in each local supplement.

JustDeliverIt

That showing up the day before and the day after the holiday to get paid for the holiday must be different in each local supplement.

Wouldn't doubt it, so many supplemental agreements have different aspects to them. That is how it works here (Upstate NY supplement)