No personal cellphones

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Baffoon? Seriously? All that was said was I’m surprised they call you on your phone seeing as you don’t use it for work purposes. Didn’t say anything about you not allowing it, just said I’m surprised they would knowingly how spiteful this place could be.
I may be an A-hole, but I'm a reasonable one, same with my sups.

If you feel you fit the description I made, that's on you. Did I call you that? Nope. I don't recall your even expressing that opinion. So like I said, that's on you.

Johney

I may be an A-hole, but I'm a reasonable one, same with my sups.

If you feel you fit the description I made, that's on you. Did I call you that? Nope. I don't recall your even expressing that opinion. So like I said, that's on you.
At least you’re right about one thing
IMG_6586.gif

542thruNthru

Baffoon? Seriously? All that was said was I’m surprised they call you on your phone seeing as you don’t use it for work purposes. Didn’t say anything about you not allowing it, just said I’m surprised they would knowingly how spiteful this place could be.
Don't worry, you're not a baffoon. You are from Florida though so you are a buffoon. :)

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
My funniest 9.5 grievance was one the company tried to get out of paying . This was when the flavor of the week was NO 9.5 grievances
I had informed management I needed help with 9.5
My phone started ringing with numbers I did t recognize. They got blocked. I got DIAD messages “ instructing” me to call the drivers so I’d get help.
I sent in a message saying I couldn’t get a dial tone on the DIAD, and since I was in a very rural area there were no pay phones , please advise

The next day the center manager was mad as a wet hen, and told me he was going to “personally “ deny my grievance since they had attempted to help and I was being “
Difficult “
Long story short I got paid, and in the future received DIAD messages on meet points
And times

Integrity

Binge Poster
Are you one of these bafoons that think your supervisors can't call you before your shift to say, "the buildings closed, due to weather, stay home"?
Ffs, such an interpretation is in bad faith and dishonorable.
Am I claiming you feel this way? I don't know, nor do I care.
No.
I agree.
Who would know what you are claiming, if you don’t?
I care.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Had a supervisor tell me it was okay to take a picture of PPP placard. Pick up the stop early because they’re always ready early according to him. And then stop complete it during pickup time. Wouldn’t this be considered using your personal device?

542thruNthru

Had a supervisor tell me it was okay to take a picture of PPP placard. Pick up the stop early because they’re always ready early according to him. And then stop complete it during pickup time. Wouldn’t this be considered using your personal device?
It would be considered dishonesty and falsification. You should be more worried about being terminated with out proof that you were told that.

Don't do that.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Also falsification probably not going to end well for you

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
It would be considered dishonesty and falsification. You should be more worried about being terminated with out proof that you were told that.

Don't do that.
Wasn’t planning on it. He did say his superiors were okay with it. Also he told me other drivers do it. Implying it was okay? Not sure.