No personal cellphones

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The thing I hate is they call/text other hourlies to direct me to work. What should I do? WAD? I’ve told the hourlies to :censored2: off (respectfully, but sternly, lol) they’re not my supe, but they keep doing it. File for harassment? Oversupervision? Get the hourly’s bill paid? Lol. I guess I’ll bring it up to my BA again.
Block their numbers it’s not that hard

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
I was once told to give my phone to a helper so he could use the GPS to give me navigation. I told them that will cost them $5,000 and asked if they were authorized to accept the charges.

The DM the next morning tried to pull me aside and ask why I would send messages like that in the board (whole convo was through the board)

I laughed in his faces and told him to go find a stew and walked away, and never heard anything about it ever again.

Unless it's in the Law, or in the contract, I SET the price for my property being used for their gain and benefit.
If I use it it is for my gain and benefit and my choice.

Needless to say, i do not receive calls from work, unless it's for building closures do to weather.

I have to admit though, I find it funny when you message in that you've broken down on road, and they instruct you to "call the shop" I always say, I've communicated in the means that you've provided. It is your responsibility to make sure the proper people are informed.
It generally adds an extra hour on to the breakdown. Not my problem. Take stops from me or don't. I don't care. 9.5 is still a thing.

Thebrownblob

I was once told to give my phone to a helper so he could use the GPS to give me navigation. I told them that will cost them $5,000 and asked if they were authorized to accept the charges.

The DM the next morning tried to pull me aside and ask why I would send messages like that in the board (whole convo was through the board)

I laughed in his faces and told him to go find a stew and walked away, and never heard anything about it ever again.

Unless it's in the Law, or in the contract, I SET the price for my property being used for their gain and benefit.

Needless to say, i do not receive calls from work, unless it's for building closures do to weather.

I have to admit though, I find it funny when you message in that you've broken down on road, and they instruct you to "call the shop" I always say, I've communicated in the means that you've provided. It is your responsibility to make sure the proper people are informed.
It generally adds an extra hour on to the breakdown. Not my problem. Take stops from me or don't. I don't care. 9.5 is still a thing.
You’re not required to use your personal phone. They’re more than welcome to ask you, but that does not mean you need to comply.

Johney

I'm surprised they would do that. I mean you don't use your phone for company business, I'm surprised they would let you know of closures by your phone.

TheBrownNote

I'm surprised they would do that. I mean you don't use your phone for company business, I'm surprised they would let you know of closures by your phone.
The four times (in the last 8 years) they've closed our building do to the state being closed from snow.

Johney

Dude. Drop it. No one cares. I don't care. It doesn't matter.
bro.jpg

TheBrownNote

Are you one of these bafoons that think your supervisors can't call you before your shift to say, "the buildings closed, due to weather, stay home"?
Ffs, such an interpretation is in bad faith and dishonorable.
Am I claiming you feel this way? I don't know, nor do I care.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
It’s a safety issue , take the damn ear bud out and pay attention. Wait till you crash into an ambulance cause you couldn’t hear the sirens , cause you’re listening to “ books”
✊🧔‍♂️
I listen to the sound of women moaning when I work

Johney

Are you one of these bafoons that think your supervisors can't call you before your shift to say, "the buildings closed, due to weather, stay home"?
Ffs, such an interpretation is in bad faith and dishonorable.
Am I claiming you feel this way? I don't know, nor do I care.
Baffoon? Seriously? All that was said was I’m surprised they call you on your phone seeing as you don’t use it for work purposes. Didn’t say anything about you not allowing it, just said I’m surprised they would knowingly how spiteful this place could be.

oldngray

nowhere special
Baffoon? Seriously? All that was said was I’m surprised they call you on your phone seeing as you don’t use it for work purposes. Didn’t say anything about you not allowing it, just said I’m surprised they would knowingly how spiteful this place could be.
Leave your phone at home.

Problem solved!