No Problems Shipping Bees

outamyway

I've seen the crickets, but I've never seen bees.....

How'd you like to have that bust open:surprised:

On a completely unrelated note:

Airport workers, MAKE SURE YOU LOAD THE CANS THE RIGHT WAY!!

outamyway

Why are the people standing around with their hands in their pockets?

That's the air dock where we get all of our EAM's. Someone at the airport loaded the can in the trailer backwards and everyone was trying to figure out what to do.

I....took a picture:happy-very:

That had nothing to do with the bees.

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
i always wandered if they were sterile.
i have a farm on my route that gets those cannisters sometimes, had a late air for her one day so i called and she met me on route. said that the "contents" of the mushroom was worth about 10k and she had a heffer "waiting" on it. you cant make this stuff up sometimes..

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
she had a heffer "waiting" on it. you cant make this stuff up sometimes..

I'm glad to hear that other drivers have heifers too. At least mushroomed shape containers are almost indestructable and not a source of claims. The other heifers in town usually are waiting for their VSC because the bulls will be over that evening. I guess big woman need lovin' too.

Fnix

I had Bull Semen break open on my one day and it was on my hands. I smelled it and thought it was glue and wiped it on my pants. Then the Haz Mat kid told me what it was.

Average at Best

I had Bull Semen break open on my one day and it was on my hands. I smelled it and thought it was glue and wiped it on my pants. Then the Haz Mat kid told me what it was.

Yeah, we had some break open on the irreg belt once. Got jammed up and both the outer and inner cannisters came open. Had, uh, what looked like glue all over the belt and on some boxes of classy modular furniture from Pottery Barn. I'd love to let the suburbian housewife know exactly what is crusted on her china hutch's box.