Flavor of the Month: Following Trace

Shorts365

Getting fired for “malicious compliance” sounds like a nice paid vacation to me.

Very grateful my center hasn’t pushed trace or cradle usage in years.

I actually have slight GIS background and it’s amazing to me just how bad ORIEN really is.

Sheeting closed 12-1 apparently isn’t an issue here anymore, but closed after 5 will get you a talking to.

DriverNerd

I'm the "always 100% Orion" driver in our center. I'm always told "I just can't do it" by so many drivers, or "you can't do 100% on my route". Then I do their route 100%, do an extra 20 miles, come in two hours later and the driver always laughs when they come back.

Following trace is easy. Turn off pickups until they begin so you don't have to see them while trying to run your stops. Then go top to bottom, just stop looking through your EDD all day.

I only break trace for air and to do any remaining pickups before five. Last week I did five different routes and did 100% on four of them. Best day I was 4 miles over, the worst day 24. Turn off your brain and go stop for stop. Just pay me my money.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I'm the "always 100% Orion" driver in our center. I'm always told "I just can't do it" by so many drivers, or "you can't do 100% on my route". Then I do their route 100%, do an extra 20 miles, come in two hours later and the driver always laughs when they come back.

Following trace is easy. Turn off pickups until they begin so you don't have to see them while trying to run your stops. Then go top to bottom, just stop looking through your EDD all day.

I only break trace for air and to do any remaining pickups before five. Last week I did five different routes and did 100% on four of them. Best day I was 4 miles over, the worst day 24. Turn off your brain and go stop for stop. Just pay me my money.
I like that attitude. I feel like it's a big jump, since I feel so far from it. I guess if they start pushing it, I'll give it a shot.

bumped

Working as instructed! Instruct me on how to run this based on your computer system. Always listen closely when they are preaching trace in the PCM. Are they just preaching following trace, or are they instructing trace but not missing commits?

I would normally break off for commits then go all the way back to previous stops.
Commit time is 23.59 for every stop in my DIAD.