NO TO HYBRID DRIVERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
We don’t have pt cover drivers. How much do they make? How much goes into their pension? You don’t think those cover driver would like to make $34 in a few years and a $90k+ pension?
$90K pension?!?! I don't pretend to know all the pensions across all the regions but I find it hard to believe anyone is getting $90K!!!

What temp job pays more than a regular job?
Throughout Health Care. Any, "temp," or "coverage," or "On Call," or "agency," or "moonlight." or "PRN" (what ever they call them in your neck of the woods) that comes in to pick up work is paid significantly more than the "staff" or "company" Nurses-PTs-OTs. Even most the MDs filling in get paid more!

$90K pension?!?! I don't pretend to know all the pensions across all the regions but I find it hard to believe anyone is getting $90K!!!

If you started 30 years ago, No. But if you start today, over 30 years, Yes. Over 90K.

542thruNthru

We don’t have pt cover drivers. How much do they make? How much goes into their pension? You don’t think those cover driver would like to make $34 in a few years and a $90k+ pension?

I like how people say this yet are not fighting for the 22.4 to make the same as us. You like to act concerned about them making more but turn around and ignore the fact that they will make less then you.

After 6 months they make 85% top scale. $8 a hour up to 2080 hours is put into their pension. They work full time here even though they are PT. Also their time spent as a Cover driver goes towards their 4 year progression. They also don't have to worry about weird schedules and know they will not be sent back into the building unless absolutely necessary. Also the % is lower for Cover to FT. So when drivers are needed they hire a FT sooner then they will a PT driver.

And now you make $37. And the new guy makes $19. The same amount since 2013.

Yes this has been said and everyone knows it. What you guys like to leave out is that they will soon make what I'm making instead of being stuck at $34 for a unknown amount of time. (Depending on the area)

What’s the difference if a regular driver is going out cold or a 22.4 is doing it? Going out cold is easier to do in your first center because you get 30 days on a route. That gives you time to learn the major arteries, air drop points, and even how to get back to the center. The lowest seniority driver does not do a route cold everyday, why would all the 22.4s?

I don't think there is a difference. You're the one that keeps complaining about going out cold. I just thought you'd have some sympathy for them or do you only care that YOU have to go out cold?

Here the lower seniority people usually do a route cold once a week. 22.4 would be used for all sorts of driving, meaning they will not always have a actual route. It will be pieces of routes. Which means a greater number of cold areas to go out on.

CanOSup

One of them
Dude, I just checked the date on your label and it said you were expired.

This is the forum for union folks to comment about all kinds of company issues, of which you have no say in.
You're just a can of soup on the shelf with no say in your destiny.

Either you'll end up in the trash when you expire or someone will poop you into their toilet and flush you.
Great choice of screen name.
Pea brain.

Unlike you I have the balls to make my own destiny. That’s why I left he company and I get joy out of listening to you union members cry like children over your 40.00 an hour.

It’s a public forum. Cry more please. Enjoy YOUR :censored2: life. Buh bye

F

Frankie's Friend

Unlike you I have the balls to make my own destiny. That’s why I left he company and I get joy out of listening to you union members cry like children over your 40.00 an hour.

It’s a public forum. Cry more please. Enjoy YOUR :censored2: life. Buh bye

I guess you are expired!

Sorry about the pea soup comment.
You're more like pork and beans with the accent on pork.

Btw homey, we can all leave anytime we want so dont pull your should out of joint patting yourself on the back.

Another 50 IQ rant from the expired can of soup.

CanOSup

One of them
I guess you are expired!

Sorry about the pea soup comment.
You're more like pork and beans with the accent on pork.

Btw homey, we can all leave anytime we want so dont pull your should out of joint patting yourself on the back.

Another 50 IQ rant from the expired can of soup.

Keep crying daily hoping your internet boyfriends will make your job and life more bearable. It won’t. Shut up and deal with your choice of employment. Or get a new job. Case closed.

F

Frankie's Friend

Keep crying daily hoping your internet boyfriends will make your job and life more bearable. It won’t. Shut up and deal with your choice of employment. Or get a new job. Case closed.
Your case is closed...
Mr. has been,
and we're not done taking all the money we can get from your former cushy job.
Were not crying we're laughing all the way to the bank.

CanOSup

One of them
Your case is closed...
Mr. has been,
and we're not done taking all the money we can get from your former cushy job.
Were not crying we're laughing all the way to the bank.

My case has begun, more options in life than one :censored2:ty company. You can deny your unhappiness and claim your laughing but in the end your still a miserable prick. Mr “Sickofit” but too big of a pansy to do anything but complain. Your taking money from my former job jab does nothing as like you stated I don’t work there and I DONT CARE. I built my resume, got a better job and ran for the hills. Now I can sit in the sideline, and I just LOVE listening to you all cry

542thruNthru

My case has begun, more options in life than one :censored2:ty company. You can deny your unhappiness and claim your laughing but in the end your still a miserable prick. Mr “Sickofit” but too big of a pansy to do anything but complain. Your taking money from my former job jab does nothing as like you stated I don’t work there and I DONT CARE. I built my resume, got a better job and ran for the hills. Now I can sit in the sideline, and I just LOVE listening to you all cry

As sad as you might think we all are. It's you that can't seem to move on. It's also funny how you feel the need to get in a angry conversations with employees of a company you no longer work for. Not even the supes that still work for UPS feel the need to do that.

Attachments

• tumblr_n1zi5rWB2V1r7b6cio1_500.gif
    tumblr_n1zi5rWB2V1r7b6cio1_500.gif
    999.9 KB · Views: 202
F

Frankie's Friend

Is that why you come here to spew your arrogant ignorance?
Because you're so happy?
Still a liar?
Yeah, you're just a management troll coming here to stir the pot.

Otherwise you'd be history here.
You're just a pt time can of soup that's expired...
and rotting.

CanOSup

One of them
As sad as you might think we all are. It's you that can't seem to move on. It's also funny how you feel the need to get in a angry conversations with employees of a company you no longer work for. Not even the supes that still work for UPS feel the need to do that.

As you may find it funny when someone insults your intelligence when you make a joke, I stand up for myself. Doesn’t matter what company they work for. I normally just like the company of the people on here with the exception of a select few.

542thruNthru

As you may find it funny when someone insults your intelligence when you make a joke, I stand up for myself. Doesn’t matter what company they work for. I normally just like the company of the people on here with the exception of a select few.

This is the internet man everybody is going to insult your intelligence. You're going to spend a lot of time defending yourself if you don't learn to let it go.

CanOSup

One of them
Is that why you come here to spew your arrogant ignorance?
Because you're so happy?
Still a liar?
Yeah, you're just a management troll coming here to stir the pot.

Otherwise you'd be history here.
You're just a pt time can of soup that's expired...
and rotting.

I didn’t spew anything. You felt the need to insult my character for making an everybody panic joke. I like a lot of people on here, just like a lot of my former drivers I hang out with daily now. Your are not one of those people.

I also never lie. It’s part of my rotting, dumb, pea brained soup self I guess. Maybe it’s my miltary background. Either way I never lie. Also yes, I am very very happy I left.

Future

Victory Ride
I didn’t spew anything. You felt the need to insult my character for making an everybody panic joke. I like a lot of people on here, just like a lot of my former drivers I hang out with daily now. Your are not one of those people.

I also never lie. It’s part of my rotting, dumb, pea brained soup self I guess. Maybe it’s my miltary background. Either way I never lie. Also yes, I am very very happy I left.
I take u for what I see ....u r fine w me