NO TO HYBRID DRIVERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AwashBwashCwash

I'll be voting yes and the drivers can deal with whatever :censored2: comes their way. You guys are so out of touch it's unreal. Try juggling 3 jobs and the scheduling impossibilities that comes with that just to make ends meet because UPS expects you to get out of bed at 3 AM to load trucks for 3 hours at poverty wages. Bump me up a few god damned dollars and then we can talk.

F

Frankie's Friend

I'll be voting yes and the drivers can deal with whatever :censored2: comes their way. You guys are so out of touch it's unreal. Try juggling 3 jobs and the scheduling impossibilities that comes with that just to make ends meet because UPS expects you to get out of bed at 3 AM to load trucks for 3 hours at poverty wages. Bump me up a few god damned dollars and then we can talk.
It's time to get up.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Uh, a yes vote only hurts you and other part timers..... Current drivers are mostly protected under the language we've seen so far. We're talking about going to bat for you and you're bitching lol.

Smdh.
Wise up padawan.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Most all of us have there and done that...That schedule comes with working for this company, and seriously just how much more money do you think you will be making? You will still be making poverty wages for the next five years and probably get your hours and any overtime cut with the new full time hybrids (preload/driver) positions. Seniority still applies and any extra work goes first to the full timers, and you are still thinking about voted yes? If you have enough seniority you could bid on these new 22.4s, if not you are stuck on that part time hamster wheel.

Froome

The language for all is bad. The contract is bad. The union is giving away the rights we had to fight hard for and the younger employees who want to move up driving are not seeing the big picture. More work, less pay and in the future if this passes.....MORE WORK AND LESS PAY, less job security and more oversite.

cachmeifucan

They will start drivers later and have 22.4 starting early just to tick off the old guys doing early am and pickups. The Main Thing Is 22.4 Cut Driver Overtime.

They will start drivers later and have 22.4 starting early just to tick off the old guys doing early am and pickups. The Main Thing Is 22.4 Cut Driver Overtime.
As of right now, I cannot start later than 9:00 AM. Cut my overtime? So I will go out with a 6.5-7 hour dispatch?