No vacations last two weeks of July through August in 2023.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Wasn't management boot licking all this time to get promotions and keep their jobs? When did they lose even more of their dignity and begin to BUTT LICK instead? Boot-licking is bad enough but BUTT LICKING is just plain nasty.
Let me cut the crust off for you. Boot licking is what management does, but butt licking 👅 is what union members do to the horses ass. But I can’t blame y’all really. This is the only job that will over pay you to deliver packages. Keep the good job up fellows.

Thebrownblob

Let me cut the crust off for you. Boot licking is what management does, but butt licking 👅 is what union members do to the horses ass. But I can’t blame y’all really. This is the only job that will over pay you to deliver packages. Keep the good job up fellows.
1675606548326.gif

Thebrownblob

that individual is scarred. No posts about personal ambitions all hate posts
He really should be asking himself how he failed so miserably, and a bunch of knuckle dragging, uneducated, big belt buckle wearing, Walmart shopping, inbreeds were able to get such a great deal and he didn’t 🤣

Superteeth2478

HAH, joke's on you. I never aspired to delivering packages and making 6 figures. I'm good being a hubrat. 15 years and counting.