nobody cares about cover drivers!

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Most cover drivers skip their lunch. Make decisions they shouldn't. Don't know the contract. Slow down and take care of yourself. Ups will take whatever you give them.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
LOL you put it in the DIAD you just don't take it. During peak you code yourself 05 or put 1 minute in the DIAD for lunch.

They would never let us code out 05 during peak except SOMETIMES Christmas Eve. I wish we could just work an 05 every day if we chose. I always take my hour ten at the end of the day, and it would be nice to get to go home earlier than to sit around for an hour "just because"

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
They would never let us code out 05 during peak except SOMETIMES Christmas Eve. I wish we could just work an 05 every day if we chose. I always take my hour ten at the end of the day, and it would be nice to get to go home earlier than to sit around for an hour "just because"
if you did that you'd just wind up running 10-15 stops more each day"just Because"

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I wish we could just work an 05 every day if we chose. I always take my hour ten at the end of the day, and it would be nice to get to go home earlier than to sit around for an hour "just because"

I could care less about my guarantee as there are plenty of days I just wish I would get home early to get some stuff done. Please let me 05 on a light day!

if you did that you'd just wind up running 10-15 stops more each day"just Because"

So true...the better you perform, the more they stack you up. Peak is over, why are there drivers still getting slammed with 180 stops a day?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Why would anyone do this?

When I'm back I'm going home. If you're being forced to take your hour sit down and eat some lunch.