Noob to the UPS hiring process

thehbk

Hello people,just made an account and well I applied online for a seasonal driver helper at ups and I had an interview on 11/2/12 and its 11/5/12.I was wondering when will they get in touch with me?because I completed the additional documents you reiceve before your next appointment. So I did and yeah I haven't reiceved any notifications or email nor phone call since.The guy who interviewed me was running my background check so maybe thats a reason but I doubt it. P.S. I NEVER HAD MY ORIENTATION OR TRAINING YET.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It may still be too early for your center to be using helpers. We don't start using helpers in my center until the week of Thanksgiving. Provided your background check comes back clean, you will be notified as to the date and time of your orientation/training and will most likely start working shortly thereafter.

Two words of advice----show up on time dressed and ready to work. Work as directed.

thehbk

It may still be too early for your center to be using helpers. We don't start using helpers in my center until the week of Thanksgiving. Provided your background check comes back clean, you will be notified as to the date and time of your orientation/training and will most likely start working shortly thereafter.

Two words of advice----show up on time dressed and ready to work. Work as directed.
Thank you for the reply and Tip also..