Not right

F

Frankie's Friend

Everyone posts this question when someone is asking a question (I don’t know why this is now the flavor of the month question) and the answer is always “yes I voted on the contract”...why is participation so low then...
A. It's been the "flavor" since it was imposed last fall...not just this month.

B. It's a fishing net thrown out there to prove a point. People are crying about their raises being delayed but several of the same people didnt bother to vote.

C. Participation was high compared to the last several cbas negotiated and especially since the turnover at ups is high as well.

We have a right to ask our fellow members if they voted since everyone's action or inaction affects all of us.

The flavor of the (9) month period left a bitter taste. That's why the question doesnt go away.

UPSER1987

But seriously do you expect anyone to say, “ I didn’t vote but where is my check?”....Like I said, everyone says they voted but the results say otherwise....I guess it’s posed as a hypothetical question? Don’t know

Bob11B

I think people on the site may be a bit more concerned about their careers and future then people who have never been here...so, most of the people on here probably did actually vote.

UPSER1987

My point is people come to the site sometimes looking for guidance and they only thing someone can think to say is “did you vote on the contract?” Which is fine, if you enjoy preaching to the choir. Continue on.

F

Frankie's Friend

My point is people come to the site sometimes looking for guidance and they only thing someone can think to say is “did you vote on the contract?” Which is fine, if you enjoy preaching to the choir. Continue on.
Thanks upstate.

F

Frankie's Friend

Who is Dave? And what did he forget?
20180508_211622.jpg

Hint number one.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Steward said we only get retro pay if we hit a new progression. I thought we got slotted in to new pay rate example... i make 19.50 but slotted in id be at 23. So isnt that 23 retro from aug? I just hit my 2 year a couple months ago so he said i get the new rate of 24 for the 2 months as retro. I hope thats wrong info.
LidoBK95T.jpg

Brown echo

Steward said we only get retro pay if we hit a new progression. I thought we got slotted in to new pay rate example... i make 19.50 but slotted in id be at 23. So isnt that 23 retro from aug? I just hit my 2 year a couple months ago so he said i get the new rate of 24 for the 2 months as retro. I hope thats wrong info.
estimateyourretro_icon_0.png
tumblr_p1c4pkEJU91ubc3b0o1_1280.jpg

Brown echo

img.php

How about you wait and see what you get for a retro check before complaining on the internet
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost: