Not right

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Your Steward is wrong
C2PaVS9VQAAq0xO.jpg
when-you-leave-her-house-after-2-hours-of-just-12125833.png

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
A. It's been the "flavor" since it was imposed last fall...not just this month.

B. It's a fishing net thrown out there to prove a point. People are crying about their raises being delayed but several of the same people didnt bother to vote.

C. Participation was high compared to the last several cbas negotiated and especially since the turnover at ups is high as well.

We have a right to ask our fellow members if they voted since everyone's action or inaction affects all of us.

The flavor of the (9) month period left a bitter taste. That's why the question doesnt go away.

I wonder how many of the whiners on here are scabs that don’t pay dues

UrFellowUpser

Yes i did vote, Thank god hes wrong. Thats what i was hoping. I was making 19.50 aug 1st. Then a couple months ago i got my 2 year raise. They bumped me to 21. So old contract progression. I told him if thats the way its going to work alot of pople are going to be upset in 2 weeks bc we all clearly misunderstood. He said it would make no sense to do it that way bc the company would be paying billions out. Its only if u hit another year senority during this that you get slotted in and are owed for those days. I was thinking id be at 4k, not 300. And i have an offer in on a house! So yea i was worried about it. Thanks for the replys.
You only two years in and you already got an offer on a house? I playing it real conservative and waiting my 6 or 7th year for that and im at 2 years

Brownpants80

My wife started a new job and makes 1500-2k a week so we figured better now when rates are still low. Obviously i need to find info somewhere since almost everything is incorrect from the people it should be right from. After the vote, and they said we should vote yes. (Yes im in 243) apparently what ive been told... but who knows about this....is they have 7 days to get out retro's. Again coming from the steward though.

Brownpants80

If it doesnt pass were screwed bc i guess if we vote no they said there taking the offers off the table and shoving it threw anyway. So we dont have a choice it seems. This time around after that announcment, i dont think alot of guys are going to vote. They were talking busses of vote no at first, now im hearing alot of "im not going".

My wife started a new job and makes 1500-2k a week so we figured better now when rates are still low. Obviously i meed to find info somewhere since almost everything is incorrect from the people it should be right from. After the vite, and they said we should vote yes. (Yes im in 243) apparently what ive been told but who knows about this....they have 7 days to get out retro's. Again coming from the steward though.
Well you don't vote for another week.,.

Jackofnotrades

Steward said we only get retro pay if we hit a new progression. I thought we got slotted in to new pay rate example... i make 19.50 but slotted in id be at 23. So isnt that 23 retro from aug? I just hit my 2 year a couple months ago so he said i get the new rate of 24 for the 2 months as retro. I hope thats wrong info.

davidix

Most people that are in progression especially the guys in the 19.50, 21 and 25 range are all looking at huge retro checks.

Theres guys calculating their retro in the 6k range. But they are going ro tax the living :censored2: out of it.

Sounds crazy but I've been too lazy to calculate everything myself. When the check comes in I'll pull the paystubs calculate the straight time and overtime since Aug 1. Then we'll see.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Theres guys calculating their retro in the 6k range. But they are going ro tax the living :censored2: out of it.

"Oh wahhhh they are going to tax the S* out of it." Well no friend*n S*!!! You guys act like they pull out the big guns and get the corporate CPAs involved to somehow take more tax out than what is already coming out. It's the same percentage getting paid $10 or $10,000. Of course the more you make the bigger they take nothing new here.

If people want more in their retro, all they have to do is temporarily change their exemptions and deal with the aftermath next April where it will give them time to find some write-offs to offset not taking enough out.

22.34life

My advice dont take ur stewards word for it and really dont take some random internet chat room guy word for it.the inks barely dry on this contract wait and see what ur retro check is and talk to ur buisness agent.