Not right

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Brownpants80, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Brown echo

Brown echo If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

I wonder how many of the whiners on here are scabs that don’t pay dues

3. Brown echo

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. LSD?

5. Brown echo

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. Brown echo

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Leaving with wet underwear again

8. smhp.gif smhp.gif

9. UrFellowUpser

UrFellowUpser Active Member

You only two years in and you already got an offer on a house? I playing it real conservative and waiting my 6 or 7th year for that and im at 2 years

10. Brownpants80

Brownpants80 Member

My wife started a new job and makes 1500-2k a week so we figured better now when rates are still low. Obviously i need to find info somewhere since almost everything is incorrect from the people it should be right from. After the vote, and they said we should vote yes. (Yes im in 243) apparently what ive been told... but who knows about this....is they have 7 days to get out retro's. Again coming from the steward though.

11. Brownpants80

Brownpants80 Member

If it doesnt pass were screwed bc i guess if we vote no they said there taking the offers off the table and shoving it threw anyway. So we dont have a choice it seems. This time around after that announcment, i dont think alot of guys are going to vote. They were talking busses of vote no at first, now im hearing alot of "im not going".

12. Well you don't vote for another week.,.

14. What'dyabringmetoday???

What'dyabringmetoday??? Well-Known Member

Why is that guy jumping out of a moving car?

15. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

16. davidix

davidix Active Member

Most people that are in progression especially the guys in the 19.50, 21 and 25 range are all looking at huge retro checks.

Theres guys calculating their retro in the 6k range. But they are going ro tax the living :censored2: out of it.

Sounds crazy but I've been too lazy to calculate everything myself. When the check comes in I'll pull the paystubs calculate the straight time and overtime since Aug 1. Then we'll see.

17. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

"Oh wahhhh they are going to tax the S* out of it." Well no F*n S*!!! You guys act like they pull out the big guns and get the corporate CPAs involved to somehow take more tax out than what is already coming out. It's the same percentage getting paid $10 or $10,000. Of course the more you make the bigger they take nothing new here.

If people want more in their retro, all they have to do is temporarily change their exemptions and deal with the aftermath next April where it will give them time to find some write-offs to offset not taking enough out.

18. 22.34life

22.34life Active Member

My advice dont take ur stewards word for it and really dont take some random internet chat room guy word for it.the inks barely dry on this contract wait and see what ur retro check is and talk to ur buisness agent.

19. Brown echo

20. Brown echo