Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod

Retired 22 years
My cell phone number was showing up on the caller ID. It wasn't me. Lol

Thankfully I only get a few spam calls on my cell phone but my land line is another story. The other day I started getting (according to my caller ID that is hooked up to my Direct TV) calls from the local Honda motorcycle dealer. Thinking maybe they were going to give me a new Gold Wing I picked it up only the hear the same old "credit card " speech. I told the Honda dealer about it and they said I wasn't the only one to complain and they had nothing to do with it. I would get rid of the land line in a heartbeat if the wife would only come to her senses-------------and I don't see that happening ever again.

Thankfully I only get a few spam calls on my cell phone but my land line is another story. The other day I started getting (according to my caller ID that is hooked up to my Direct TV) calls from the local Honda motorcycle dealer. Thinking maybe they were going to give me a new Gold Wing I picked it up only the hear the same old "credit card " speech. I told the Honda dealer about it and they said I wasn't the only one to complain and they had nothing to do with it. I would get rid of the land line in a heartbeat if the wife would only come to her senses-------------and I don't see that happening ever again.
Dang on women.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My daughter just commented on England leaving the EU. She said, Now everything I just learned in my Comparative Government class this year, will all have to be changed. This changes everything....... Yep. Welcome to world economics, politics and government. Things can change in an instant.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My daughter just commented on England leaving the EU. She said, Now everything I just learned in my Comparative Government class this year, will all have to be changed. This changes everything....... Yep. Welcome to world economics, politics and government. Things can change in an instant.
And this is just the beginning of lots of changes over the next 5-8 years is my guess.

oldngray

nowhere special
old_people_wearing_awkward_07.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special

It would be so terrible for the schools to teach about the real world for a change wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.