Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It's funny when they interview women on tv, ask why they're here, and some say, Because of the War on Women. Really? War on Women??? Try going to other countries where women are one step above livestock. SMH.

oldngray

nowhere special
It's funny when they interview women on tv, ask why they're here, and some say, Because of the War on Women. Really? War on Women??? Try going to other countries where women are one step above livestock. SMH.

Those people only protest where things are good.

Lets see them try that in Saudi Arabia or Pakistan.

upschuck

I don't think that the yardstick should be other countries, but what is inherently right. Are we "better" than other countries? sure we are, but have a long way to go in humankind, in general.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don't think that the yardstick should be other countries, but what is inherently right. Are we "better" than other countries? sure we are, but have a long way to go in humankind, in general.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying we don't need work as a country, but a War on Women? That's an exaggeration.

Status
Not open for further replies.