Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

km3

They go nuts if a bag scan gets missed. But I personally think it maybe a glitch in the scanners though

The labels fall off so easily I think people are just too lazy to link them. And if it won't link, then you have to scan every single package in the bag to make sure the bag itself shows up as "scanned." Who's going to do that? People either load by the SLIC or set the bags aside and let someone else do it. It's no surprise things are so messed up.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
IMG_0551.GIF

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
The labels fall off so easily I think people are just too lazy to link them. And if it won't link, then you have to scan every single package in the bag to make sure the bag itself shows up as "scanned." Who's going to do that? People either load by the SLIC or set the bags aside and let someone else do it. It's no surprise things are so messed up.
I was never trained on how to link a bag. Unofficially a couple people showed me. But it happens so infrequently that I don't remember. I had to dump and scan a bag last night. Lol

Poop Head

Judge me.
I did. It's what they paid me for

km3

I was never trained on how to link a bag. Unofficially a couple people showed me. But it happens so infrequently that I don't remember. I had to dump and scan a bag last night. Lol

Assuming your scanner software is the same as in my hub, from the scanning screen, Esc -> 4 (Package Inquiry) -> Scan Bag -> F5 x 2 (Link Bag).

Status
Not open for further replies.