Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
A-Dog-And-Pony-Show-Movie.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Anyone else our completely unreasonable expectations on themselves?

I'm looking at my day going. If I can do 20 stops an hour I'll be done before 5.

There's no way I'm doing 20 stops an hour. I don't even know where most of these stops are.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Anyone else our completely unreasonable expectations on themselves?

I'm looking at my day going. If I can do 20 stops an hour I'll be done before 5.

There's no way I'm doing 20 stops an hour. I don't even know where most of these stops are.
Yep. I do it to challenge myself. It keeps my mind going and I find it fun.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Did you wear knee pads at least?
I didn't get screwed. They're saying I qualified. It's more of a pride thing. I want to actually do it like everybody else. I don't want to be special because I'm management. How can I look at someone who is qualifying in the eye and tell them they need to finish their 30 days out strong when I didn't do it myself? I'm gonna harass them as hard as I can to let me get those last couple of days.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I didn't get screwed. They're saying I qualified. It's more of a pride thing. I want to actually do it like everybody else. I don't want to be special because I'm management. How can I look at someone who is qualifying in the eye and tell them they need to finish their 30 days out strong when I didn't do it myself? I'm gonna harass them as hard as I can to let me get those last couple of days.
Never mind you didn't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.