Nothingness Fluff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I know it's summer and it's roasting outside today......and I've been sweating since 230 so I'm sure I dont smell like roses. But the sriver they got me helping today reeks like he hasn't showered in 2 days...he stunk when we left the building. Uniform is dirty...all ripped in the crotch...ughhh.

I know it's summer and it's roasting outside today......and I've been sweating since 230 so I'm sure I dont smell like roses. But the sriver they got me helping today reeks like he hasn't showered in 2 days...he stunk when we left the building. Uniform is dirty...all ripped in the crotch...ughhh.

Funny the crotch was the first place noticed.

#sexualharrasment

oldngray

nowhere special

I knew a couple of drivers who wouldn't shower all week. Nobody could stand to be within 10 or 15 feet of them.

oldngray

nowhere special
beer_thirty_clock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.