Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Quack!
CAM00135.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You need some mashed potatoes to go with that gravy mom mom? L M friend A O mother
Dude....yeah it was gravy but this guy smelled so bad from the moment we left the building. And every couple hours we'd go in the back and dig for packages to set up stops (his load was smilet). So, it was like being in a hot friggin sweaty oven of BO. Ugh...

moreluck

golden ticket member
I only buy white albacore packed in water..........and I've never watched Family Guy. 10 for $10 when it goes on sale and I stock up then.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Dude....yeah it was gravy but this guy smelled so bad from the moment we left the building. And every couple hours we'd go in the back and dig for packages to set up stops (his load was smilet). So, it was like being in a hot friggin sweaty oven of BO. Ugh...
Since when do we use helpers in July?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Since when do we use helpers in July?
Since my center's volume is heavier during summer peak than Christmas. It's the heaviest summer peak i've seen in years...and even with the 2 other centers in the building giving us drivers....we can't get the.volume delivered on time. Primary said yesterday our volume was 85,000 for the whole building. 50,000 of that was for my center.

Status
Not open for further replies.