Notre Dame Cathedral

El Correcto

god is dead
You continue to blow and say nothing.

Why aren't you going to rape, rob, or steal?

@Box Ox

The usual BS from the usual BSers ..but nothing from you. 4th attempt.
In short, as has already been said, do not engage much in debate with Cishets about the articles of our faith. From their youth they have been so nurtured with venom and rancor against Gay Jesus that there is no hope until they reach the point where their misery finally makes them pliable and they are forced to confess that the Messiah has come, and that he is our Gay Jesus. Until such a time it is much too early, yes, it is useless to argue with them about how God is triune, how he became gay, and how Mary is the mother of Gay Jesus. No human reason nor any human heart will ever grant these things, much less the embittered, venomous, blind heart of the Cishet. As has already been said, what Gay Jesus cannot reform with such cruel blows, we will be unable to change with words and works.

BrownArmy

In short, as has already been said, do not engage much in debate with Cishets about the articles of our faith. From their youth they have been so nurtured with venom and rancor against Gay Jesus that there is no hope until they reach the point where their misery finally makes them pliable and they are forced to confess that the Messiah has come, and that he is our Gay Jesus. Until such a time it is much too early, yes, it is useless to argue with them about how God is triune, how he became gay, and how Mary is the mother of Gay Jesus. No human reason nor any human heart will ever grant these things, much less the embittered, venomous, blind heart of the Cishet. As has already been said, what Gay Jesus cannot reform with such cruel blows, we will be unable to change with words and works.

preach it my gay brother

BrownArmy

Why is it not correct action?

You tell me, why isn't it correct action to rape/rob/steal?

Because it just ain't.

You're bringing up Moral Objectivism to shore up your religious nonsense.

I'd tell you to get a job, but you're just like a bunch of m o r o n s I work with...I assume you're employed, so there's that.

Keep banging that Jesus drum bro, I know right from wrong and I didn't even need your book to tell me so!

BrownArmy

LOL... There you go.
Jesus has nothing to do with it.
Because it just ain't! Sounds like any thinking person would reason that to be 100% correct. LOL Smh

Ok, let's play this out...

What's your point?

You ramble and ramble on and on, asking people this and that.

I assume you have a point, would you like to share it?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Ok, let's play this out...

What's your point?

You ramble and ramble on and on, asking people this and that.

I assume you have a point, would you like to share it?
Point? I Ramble?
Ask this and that?
You stated you know right from wrong and I ask you how? You don't answer.
You say you don't rape, rob, and steal and say it just ain't correct action and I ask you how you do you know it's not correct action and you say because it ain't.
Need better answers in order to have a discussion don't you think?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
37B5AB84-0225-469A-BFC0-35E1C9AAC492.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
LOL... There you go.
Jesus has nothing to do with it.
Because it just ain't! Sounds like any thinking person would reason that to be 100% correct. LOL Smh
Why waste time preaching to uncircumcised ears trying to reach the uncircumcised heart of a Cishet?

Just behold this miserable, blind, and senseless Cishet. His blindness and arrogance are as solid as an iron mountain.

My essay, I hope, will furnish a Gay (who in any case has no desire to become a Cishet) with enough material not only to defend himself against the blind, venomous Cishets, but also to become the foe of the Cishets' malice, lying, and cursing, and to understand not only that their belief is false but that they are surely possessed by all devils. May Gay Jesus, our dear Lord, convert them mercifully and preserve us steadfastly and immovably in the knowledge of him, which is eternal life. Hey men.

BrownArmy

Point? I Ramble?
Ask this and that?
You stated you know right from wrong and I ask you how? You don't answer.
You say you don't rape, rob, and steal and say it just ain't correct action and I ask you how you do you know it's not correct action and you say because it ain't.
Need better answers in order to have a discussion don't you think?

Wow, your dense.

Asked and answered.

You keep going on and on with your merry-go-round Q/A.

Ok champ, how do YOU know where these morals come from?

I already answered from my part, your turn.

BrownArmy

Why waste time preaching to uncircumcised ears trying to reach the uncircumcised heart of a Cishet?

Just behold this miserable, blind, and senseless Cishet. His blindness and arrogance are as solid as an iron mountain.

My essay, I hope, will furnish a Gay (who in any case has no desire to become a Cishet) with enough material not only to defend himself against the blind, venomous Cishets, but also to become the foe of the Cishets' malice, lying, and cursing, and to understand not only that their belief is false but that they are surely possessed by all devils. May Gay Jesus, our dear Lord, convert them mercifully and preserve us steadfastly and immovably in the knowledge of him, which is eternal life. Hey men.

Amen, my gay brother.

Let us peg the heathens and the unwashed, the dilettantes and the Cishets.

(WTF)

BrownArmy

Got some time on your hands, eh?

good for you

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Wow, your dense.

Asked and answered.

You keep going on and on with your merry-go-round Q/A.

Ok champ, how do YOU know where these morals come from?

I already answered from my part, your turn.
You never answered .
But if you think "its not correct action" is the answer to why isn't it correct action and the reason that rape/rob/steal isn't right is " because it just ain't" and you think these are answers...okey dokey..we'll leave it there.

Last edited: