Notre Dame Cathedral

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Point? I Ramble?
Ask this and that?
You stated you know right from wrong and I ask you how? You don't answer.
You say you don't rape, rob, and steal and say it just ain't correct action and I ask you how you do you know it's not correct action and you say because it ain't.
Need better answers in order to have a discussion don't you think?
Maybe he believes in moral objectivism?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
There is always the nuts who like to see things being built!
By the way, Mooch was on a Seine River dinner cruise when the fire happened.
She is pushing the idea to Europe that Trump is a divorced dad to this country. Her husband was never a father to this country. So where are her ideas coming from ?

newfie

So God is Black, Asian, etc and not White? Sounds like you talk to him, which would be kind of insane.

Kind of sounds like God is a concept that you just make up to suit your narrative. Kind of like a FOX religion.

the bible says god made us in his image. There are many different images of god on this earth. He must even have a hateful version that you represent.

rickyb

U.S. Dept. of Fear‏ @FearDept Apr 15

Our NATO allies are equipped to incinerate the treasures of foreign capitals, but have no means to protect their own. There's no money for that. #NotreDame https://www.thenation.com/article/frances-ramped-up-syria-bombing-comes-up-empty/ …

D4NsMxTUUAEWAyW.png

trickpony1

rickyb-
here's a question...
If, as some people would like, America removed all troops, all bases and all military equipment from foreign lands and concentrated on America's homeland and protecting her shores, what do you think would happen?

trickpony1

Was this a very unfortunate event? Yes. But people are acting like it was a second 9/11 where thousands of people died.

If it was perpetrated by our middle eastern friends then it does send a very clear message...sorta like the large number of churches in France being vandalized.

Coincidence?

Kick it back.

Indecisi0n

If it was perpetrated by our middle eastern friends then it does send a very clear message...sorta like the large number of churches in France being vandalized.

Coincidence?

Kick it back.
If ? But it wasn't. It was an accidentential fire. OK sucks I get it but get over it people. Things can be replaced but people can not.