Notre Dame Cathedral

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s a damn shame they managed to save that monument of satanic pedophiles. Hopefully gay Jesus smotes the Vatican next, sends it the way of Sodom and Gomorrah.

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2019-4-15_20-49-47.jpeg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Do you love pedophiles? Not accusing. Just wondering whether that's truly an unconditional Christian principle for you.
Scripture states ALL sin is a separation from God.
A restored relationship with Him is possible by and through the blood of His Son.
Example after example in Scripture shows God hates the sin and proof that he loves the sinner is seen in million ways but, the greatest proof was His willingness to allowHisSon to die.
Human reason finds it difficult to separate the sin from the sinner. Human reason also finds it difficult not to classify and rank sins. God does not.
Stealing a loaf of bread to feed your family is stealing. A sin.
Molesting a child is sexual perversion. A sin.

I would want to help the guy stealing bread. I would want kill the pedophile.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Scripture states ALL sin is a separation from God.
A restored relationship with Him is possible by and through the blood of His Son.
Example after example in Scripture shows God hates the sin and proof that he loves the sinner is seen in million ways but, the greatest proof was His willingness to allowHisSon to die.
Human reason finds it difficult to separate the sin from the sinner. Human reason also finds it difficult not to classify and rank sins. God does not.
Stealing a loaf of bread to feed your family is stealing. A sin.
Molesting a child is sexual perversion. A sin.

I would want to help the guy stealing bread. I would want kill the pedophile.
So many words.
So little substance.