Nov 22, 1963

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I've done a lot of research on this subject including but not limited to O'reillys book.

i didnt just wake up today and decide i was going to follow some conspiracy
The"lot of research"is apparent. It does appear that it's took years to come to your conclusions. I didn't see Mafia or Cuba in your comment, though. There's always something more to throw in.
As twisted up as some would like to make it, it's just not the Oliver Stone movie.

Last edited:

vantexan

The"lot of research"is apparent. It does appear that it's took years to come to your conclusions. I didn't see Mafia or Cuba in your comment, though. There's always something more to throw in.
As twisted up as some would like to make it, it's just the Oliver Stone movie.
I've always wondered about Oswald's statement "I'm just a patsy." Considering his politics and where he traveled to he would make a perfect fall guy.

BrownFlush

I've always wondered about Oswald's statement "I'm just a patsy." Considering his politics and where he traveled to he would make a perfect fall guy.
He was an idiot but, smart enough to throw off the scent.
He also said," I don't know nothin' bout shootin' a president."

newfie

As twisted up as some would like to make it, it's just not the Oliver Stone movie.
You won't change my mind with only a bill O'Reilly book to point to

BrownFlush

You won't change my mind with only a bill O'Reilly book to point to
Not trying to change it. Usually once the conspiracy fever gets locked in, not much can help.
But, the O'Reality book addresses all the junk you're locked in on if your interested.

newfie

Not trying to change it. Usually once the conspiracy fever gets locked in, not much can help.
But, the O'Reality book addresses all the junk you're locked in on if your interested.
Conspiracy gets it a negative dismissive connotation. Like I said I've read O'Reilly and a lot more on the subject. There's too much that stinks here

BrownFlush

1669587600584.png