Now and Then

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1980 - Stock worth approx $25 a share
2007 - Same share of stock worth approx $1775 a share!

Beat that one!!!!

Great..........Unless you are an hourly

1999 77$ a share 2007 73$ a share

My cigar box under the bed has a better 8 year return. James K. A strike and going public. What a visionary

trickpony1

Then:
union contract ratified 9 months early. Company starts counting the money it is saving. Customer's concerns and tension are eased. Employees much less anxious about the future. Wall Street probably happy.

Now:
stock price still the same. Hasn't split, hasn't gone up, hasn't done anything.

satellitedriver

Then:
union contract ratified 9 months early. Company starts counting the money it is saving. Customer's concerns and tension are eased. Employees much less anxious about the future. Wall Street probably happy.

Now:
stock price still the same. Hasn't split, hasn't gone up, hasn't done anything.
Since you hate the company so much, why concern yourself with the stock price?
It has no effect on your paycheck.
I doubt that you own a single share.
From what I have read in your posts, there is no way you would try and profit from such an evil company.
Do you?

local804

1980' still waiting for sox to win series yankess sucked!! ups tells me i suck!! [least best]
2007 RESDOX HAVE WON TWO WORLD SERIES PATS 3 SUPERBOWLS AND THE CELTICS ARE BACK TO NORMAL!!! THE YANKEES STILL SUCK AND I"M STILL AT UPS AFTER ALL THOSE OLD SUPS SAID I SUCK LIFE IS GREAT :happy2::happy2::happy2:

Hey n,
You missed alot of years starting with 1996. The caps lock key is on the right side of your keyboard also. Since your talking past history, Yankees 26 World Series Chapionships, beat that!, thats 25% for all you math buffs.

ikoi62

The caps lock key is on the right side of your keyboard also
maybe thats the problem,his keyboard is all wrong..i think the cap lock key on real keyboards is on the left:funny:

Yankees 26 World Series Championships
like UPS its a "what have you done lately " you guys haven't been to the big game in a long time.:funny:

signed a Met's fan. lol

BigBrownSanta

Beat that one!!!!
1999 (IPO) - Same share of stock worth approx $1775 a share

Beat that one!!!!

LOL:lol:

local804

maybe thats the problem,his keyboard is all wrong..i think the cap lock key on real keyboards is on the left:funny:

like UPS its a "what have you done lately " you guys haven't been to the big game in a long time.:funny:

signed a Met's fan. lol

The difference between the Mets and every other team in baseball is?
Every other team that is up 7 games with 17 left gets to play in the playoffs :)

good day sir!

Cementups

Box Monkey
1980s Package drivers pay 18.00 part timers 8.00
2007 Package drivers pay 28.00 part timers 8.00

What was driver rate in the 80's? When I started driving in topped out in April '96 it was $19.76 I can't imagine that top rate was as high as $18 only 6+ years earlier.

ikoi62

What was driver rate in the 80's? When I started driving in topped out in April '96 it was $19.76 I can't imagine that top rate was as high as $18 only 6+ years earlier.
if i remember right top rate in 86 was $15.65 i remember starting at about $9.50 and a year later it was top rate.