Now I have heard it all (maybe)

happybob

Feeders
What is it?....A box What's in it?....Can I open it for you and find out, it does say its from .....Adult Toy Store. Noooooo, don't open it, I'll sign for it.
lmao

nicky

If you want to see your customers laugh, the next time you walk in a business and someone says "Its the UPS guy" turn around really fast looking for him asking "where, he owes me money"

didyousheetit

one of my best stories which will go in my book once I retire happened on my old route years ago. I was in my late twenties 6' 2" around 200 lbs and very fit. With that said, I got on a elevator on one of my high rises for the retired and elderly. This little old lady barely 5' weighed next to nothing. looked as if she just finished baking cookies had gotten on with me. I was on my way up to the 14th floor and the elevator had had problems at times. She turns to me and says are you scared at all in the elevator. I said no, but are you worried about the elevator breaking. She said oh no, but you better be worried about me in here with a man like you. I wasn't expecting that at all I didn't know what to say and I'm sure I was three shades of red. When I left I told the director of the facility about what happened she started laughing so hard and she said that was Edna and she been talking about you for quite sometime.

terrymac

some time a while back delivering pkgs,, a regular customer , says you have the ups shirt and the ups sock, do you have brown underwear? I say.. sometimes

one of my best stories which will go in my book once I retire happened on my old route years ago. I was in my late twenties 6' 2" around 200 lbs and very fit. With that said, I got on a elevator on one of my high rises for the retired and elderly. This little old lady barely 5' weighed next to nothing. looked as if she just finished baking cookies had gotten on with me. I was on my way up to the 14th floor and the elevator had had problems at times. She turns to me and says are you scared at all in the elevator. I said no, but are you worried about the elevator breaking. She said oh no, but you better be worried about me in here with a man like you. I wasn't expecting that at all I didn't know what to say and I'm sure I was three shades of red. When I left I told the director of the facility about what happened she started laughing so hard and she said that was Edna and she been talking about you for quite sometime.
Are you and Edna still doing it?....lol

40andOut

Customer comment:"Wow there sure is allot of dirt on that package."

Driver response: "No extra charge"

40andOut

When you walk in with a 50+ lbs box and they ask so politely say "Is that heavy?"
Which actually means: If that is heavy I am going to make you carry it as far as possible, so I don't have to.
Say... "Not really" and set it down on the spot, turn, and walk away.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Yeah I had an older McDonalds employee tell me one day while I was eating lunch that I was the best looking ups man she had ever seen. She then proceeded to repeat it every 5 minutes as she came by to wash the table next to me.

I'm like I get it creepy old lady. If I told a young girl that when I'm older ill be arrested.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Yeah I had an older McDonalds employee tell me one day while I was eating lunch that I was the best looking ups man she had ever seen. She then proceeded to repeat it every 5 minutes as she came by to wash the table next to me.

I'm like I get it creepy old lady. If I told a young girl that when I'm older ill be arrested.

Apparently she hasn't seen the rest of us.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder

You should have given Edna what she wanted and maybe some 19 year old would do the same for you when your in your 80's. Good karma and all that, what a way to go....