Now that's customer service!!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
A gift store owner on my area asked me if he could get his delivery earlier in the morning so he could get the stuff checked in before his afternoon golf outing. He now gets his delivery at 10:15 instead of 12:30. It's what I do. BM

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
You will probaly get fired for doing rte a differnt way instead of a gold star on your forhead !! Customer service ended in 1999,didn't you get the memo !! LOL

Raw

Raw Member
A gift store owner on my area asked me if he could get his delivery earlier in the morning so he could get the stuff checked in before his afternoon golf outing. He now gets his delivery at 10:15 instead of 12:30. It's what I do. BM
Be careful! I did that for years for a customer that recieved faux purses then a few years ago UPS started overloading me and I was unable to give her that customer service anymore. First she started blowing up my phone and became very nasty then she started calling my center to complain! No good deed goes unpunished! :knockedout:

bigbrownhen

I have a few customers that like their stuff early.....they know I will get there early when possible, but that there are days that I can't, they understand and don't complain.

On the occasions that I have one wanting to leave early, they will meet me on route if I can't get there.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The truly good customers are the ones that are willing to give a little to get a little. They don't have the "It's all about me" attitude. Those customers are the ones that I would bend over backwards for. :happy2:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
If they have it shipped NDA it will be there by 10:30.
Noon on my area. Most of my customers know where my TP60 is parked. Have many customers who meet me when loading package car if they need something early. Some even bring coffee and a donut.

upserr1

UPS seems to have forgotten we are a customer satifaction based company that is how they got so big unfortunately they are now more interested in the all mighty buck now to please the shareholders but not pleasing the customer can sink a ship faster than they realize they need to right the ship before it sinks more volume means more drivers to service customers less money in the big wigs pockets can let the company hire more of us drivers who actially do the work

curiousbrain

UPS seems to have forgotten we are a customer satifaction based company that is how they got so big unfortunately they are now more interested in the all mighty buck now to please the shareholders but not pleasing the customer can sink a ship faster than they realize they need to right the ship before it sinks more volume means more drivers to service customers less money in the big wigs pockets can let the company hire more of us drivers who actially do the work

[SNARKY COMMENT]
You are aware of the invention of punctuation?
[/SNARKY COMMENT]