Now who wants some Leadbelly?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
How is trying to get the, ups-bought and paid for, give back clown re-elected helping members???

You do remember someone FORCING the contract on many when the vote went the other way right? You do remember the last contract when we actually LOST money because the raises were less than inflation right? You do remember the thousands of UPS workers who were forced into worse health plans right?
I made 100k last year, plus my pension and a 38k medical plan. Wtf are you complaining about? And back off on hyena ok?

hyena

Don't let people like this get you down brother. What we do is a selfless act and most people don't understand the stresses it causes. I for one appreciate what you go through and deal with.Praise doesn't come are way a lot but your a good dude and I'd go to battle with you.

LeadBelly

Banned
Here's a newsflash, the contribution rates are the same across New England at UPS. Besides, your number would be well above the ACA 'Cadillac' tax.
I believe brother Wide meant his total of 100k in wages with an additional 38000 in health and welfare social security match life insurance disability etc etc.

wide load

Here's a newsflash, the contribution rates are the same across New England at UPS. Besides, your number would be well above the ACA 'Cadillac' tax.
Newsflash, good thing you got rid of the cars to give a car allowance. Question, after you lose, are you giving that's monies back to the local? Or are you just gonna drive those payments away in your own vehicle? Thanks for the douching! See ya!

wide load

I believe brother Wide meant his total of 100k in wages with an additional 38000 in health and welfare social security match life insurance disability etc etc.
I could have included our legal care but these Walmart local running clowns screwed the 251 members. Top notch legal turned into welfare assistance where the member pays 75% of the bill. Nice work friend'in your members.
IMG_0250.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0240.JPG
    IMG_0240.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 118

LeadBelly

Banned
My point is the contribution rate is currently $10.9125 per hour, so wide doesn't know how to do math.
Your whole benefits package is valued at somewhere around 21.45 an hour. Mesters look me you don't understand this. You just cry that you want benefits better than the other 3 percent of Americans.