Now who wants some Leadbelly?

LeadBelly

Banned
None of that qualifies, or debunks the speculation of the day?

Is Sean O replacing Ken H as Small Packages Director, displacing Ken H as the lead negotiator in the upcoming UPS negotiations?

We've all heard all of your previous "predictions", so....so far, you've said nothing new.

Let's narrow it down a bit, then maybe we'll bet.
Sorry but you aren't in my inner circle anymore. I can't tell you nothing about anything. You lost that a while back. Don't take it personally I'm just not that into you. All that info is what I can give you.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Sorry but you aren't in my inner circle anymore. I can't tell you nothing about anything. You lost that a while back. Don't take it personally I'm just not that into you. All that info is what I can give you.
Bipolar?
Thought you wanted to bet?

I got one if you can't get your head around the other.
I'll bet you that "spry" Hoffa, who looks like a 57 year old, won't finish out this term at all, and Ken H won't finish out this term as Secretary Treasurer.

We got a bet?

LeadBelly

Banned
Bipolar?
Thought you wanted to bet?

I got one if you can't get your head around the other.
I'll bet you that "spry" Hoffa, who looks like a 57 year old, won't finish out this term at all, and Ken H won't finish out this term as Secretary Treasurer.

We got a bet?
Yes I will bet as long as you keep the insults coming my way. It shows your true character. You have a deal.

542thruNthru

Alright who wants some Leadbelly. Who wants to take some bets?

I thought this was about him fighting mayweather.

Since that's what I thought, I guess I'll ask. You think he could hang with mayweather? Don't let the Irish in you cloud your judgement. ;)

I think it will be like every other mayweather fight. Boring and one sided.

LeadBelly

Banned

Since that's what I thought, I guess I'll ask. You think he could hang with mayweather? Don't let the Irish in you cloud your judgement. ;)

I love Conor. He makes me feel so proud to be of Irish decent. He's crazy and can talk like me. Smack talk. I usually try and go after his hair stiles.

No Maywether would win. Hands down. In a cage Conor would kill him. I'd like to see it to bring boxing back. America and the world was better when we had good boxing to look forward to.

I have to call it a night brother. I have a day of meetings tomorrow. Got to be up by 5:30. Thanks for a good night.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

In a "boxing match", Mayweather wins hands down. In any other fight, Conor would end Mayweathers life.