Number of hours or clock in days to receive vacation days

John Boy

Hi, How many total hours or clock in time needed at the end of the year to receive vacation days? 8 yrs, did not work a full year. Thanks
Southern I believe is 156 reports. May be wrong, but I think you will still get your vacation even if you didn't reach 156 reports just will not be paid for them. 1800 hours for your year towards pension. Don't understand why people can't answer the questions that are asked instead of talking :censored2:. It's a forum and its what it's here for. Way to be good brothers fellas.

CoolStoryBro

Don't understand why people can't answer the questions that are asked instead of talking :censored2:. It's a forum and its what it's here for. Way to be good brothers fellas.

COOL STORY BRO. We don't know where he is. Different answer depending on where the dude lives and what contract he works under.

Already answered above. download the contract and read it. He sounds like a :censored2:. IVE WORKED HERE 12 YEARS. ARE WE ALLOWED TO TAKE A BREAK? DUHHHHH. DERRRRRRR

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Southern I believe is 156 reports. May be wrong, but I think you will still get your vacation even if you didn't reach 156 reports just will not be paid for them. 1800 hours for your year towards pension. Don't understand why people can't answer the questions that are asked instead of talking :censored2:. It's a forum and its what it's here for. Way to be good brothers fellas.
I had this same question this year. Know what I did?

I texted my steward. Then when I got home I opened up my contract book.

I know crazy right?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Vacations are earned by years of service not hours worked. Pay for those vacations can be effected by number of hours worked on a prorated basis.

NupeTheta Phi

thanks

John Boy

COOL STORY BRO. We don't know where he is. Different answer depending on where the dude lives and what contract he works under.

Already answered above. download the contract and read it. He sounds like a :censored2:. IVE WORKED HERE 12 YEARS. ARE WE ALLOWED TO TAKE A BREAK? DUHHHHH. DERRRRRRR

Then answer the question and leave it at that. No question should be considered a stupid question. Be helpful and not a :censored2: bag. Cool Story Bro :clap: