Numbers Game

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

I knew an RTD once, he'd been fired 5 times, 3 of which proved to be his manager singling him out for stupid stuff, and he got his job back every time. The last time, he got it back and quit in the same breath...lol

Said he was tired of looking over his shoulder all the time. Now he drives for Wal-Mart, and there, truck drivers are like pilots here, treated like royalty.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Sure. Keep on smoking whatever it is you inhale to write crap like this. How can a "grievance" process administered totally by management ever be fair? If you're a minority, have inside information or incriminating evidence against management, or if FedEx knows you're going to take them to court, then the GFT might "work" for you. In other words, it's a joke. Kind of like you.

You've become more ridiculous that normal.

59 Dano

BINGO...Mr. Purple Suckup would never think of that. He'd trust the company, and then get fired. That would be true poetic justice.

No, you silly non-ethical malcontent, I would recommend exactly what Mr. 7 has said, and I have recommended it whenever anyone has faced disciplinary action that could result in the loss of a job.

On the other hand, I don't deliberately sabotage service and then brag about it, so I've got that going for me.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You've become more ridiculous that normal.

Your lips are purple from sucking so hard. It's normal for you to be ridiculous. Now, go ask Maury what to do next. My guess is that he's going to tell you how to spin the impending CA Class Action. While you're under the desk, telll MT3 that he sucks too.

59 Dano

Your lips are purple from sucking so hard. It's normal for you to be ridiculous. Now, go ask Maury what to do next. My guess is that he's going to tell you how to spin the impending CA Class Action. While you're under the desk, telll MT3 that he sucks too.

Get an ethical leg to stand on, and then you can make your immature ad hominem attacks. What does your wife think about the way you act? Do you make this big of a fool of yourself around her?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Get an ethical leg to stand on, and then you can make your immature ad hominem attacks. What does your wife think about the way you act? Do you make this big of a fool of yourself around her?

His home life is none of your business.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You can't stop talking about being under his desk, and you're asking me about it?

It's a means to paint you as a corporate apologist, which has been your general role since you appeared here. Lately, you seem to be shifting in the other direction. Pardon me if I can't figure you out.

mitchel

this made me laugh as a swing driver. i love mornings of a fo rt and not the cans....some rts here have either of those