Obama bailout

Up In Smoke

Again list this racist agenda. You can’t bc you’re too stupid to figure it out. You support the very party of slavery. You support the very party that assassinated a president for freeing the slaves. You also support not allowing blacks school of choice to get an education. Why is that? Maybe keep black people dumb so they don’t know any better? Idiot I think would be an understatement for you. This is all public knowledge btw. You should check it out at the national archives. A word of advice for you, it’s not on cnn. The racist thing may have worked years ago but now no one cares. You have diminished real racism in this country with petty BS and anything you don’t agree with is racist. But go ahead, carry on. This country needs dumb people. Now get back in line like they tell you.
The Republican and Democratic parties swapped ideologies sometime between the 1870s and 1910s. I believe President Obama actually ran on President Lincoln's platform.

M

MenInBrown

The Republican and Democratic parties swapped ideologies sometime between the 1870s and 1910s. I believe President Obama actually ran on President Lincoln's platform.
Oh here comes the myth. And you are from another planet if you think Obama had Lincoln’s platform.

M

MenInBrown

Look at jfk platform and look at Biden’s. Then correct yourself for who is changing ideologies.

M

MenInBrown

The Democratic Party is still
Enslaving blacks. New age slavery is called poverty. That is the policies of the democrats.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019
I really hate it when people call trump racist; it’s not the kind of thing you can simply claim without some evidence. Here’s a little bit up here^^^
I also hate it when people think it’s ABSOLUTELY CRAZY to put that label on the orange man. It’s not crazy. He has a track record of saying :censored2: :censored2:; which any reasonable man can observe and say “damn, that was racist”
“I have a great relationship with the blacks”
Who the friend talks like that? Very poor choice of words for someone who vehemently denies being racist.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

1569632473782.jpg

M

MenInBrown

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019
I really hate it when people call trump racist; it’s not the kind of thing you can simply claim without some evidence. Here’s a little bit up here^^^
I also hate it when people think it’s ABSOLUTELY CRAZY to put that label on the orange man. It’s not crazy. He has a track record of saying :censored2: :censored2:; which any reasonable man can observe and say “damn, that was racist”
“I have a great relationship with the blacks”
Who the friend talks like that? Very poor choice of words for someone who vehemently denies being racist.
What question was he asked for that answer?
Do you prefer being told the white kids shouldn’t ride the bus with the poor kids? So all blacks are poor? Does that sound better to you?

So you nominate Biden? Should we list everything of him as well? This is where you lose credibility. You are supporting a man who is racist by your definition and vilifying another. Which is it? You’re talking out of both sides of your mouth.
Oh my god dude....I will never ever vote for that little girl creeping, white haired zombie.
Who am I supporting?
Where did I express my “support” for anyone?
I was simply adding to your previous discussion. You insinuated that it was crazy for anybody to call trump a racist. I called bs.

M

MenInBrown

Oh my god dude....I will never ever vote for that little girl creeping, white haired zombie.
Who am I supporting?
I was simply adding to your previous discussion. You insinuated that it was crazy for anybody to call trump a racist. I called bs.
I insinuated? You mean you understood? You should have read through the entire post bc you obviously took my conversation out of context. I was communicating with someone for Biden then you jump in the end of the convo and make assumptions. So the BS is you. No one who supports Biden has a right to call anyone racist. That is the convo we were having. So save the OMG dude for someone else.

M

MenInBrown

Who am I supporting?
Would it be fair of me to act like you and assume that everything you post up here is taken out of context?

I insinuated? You mean you understood? You should have read through the entire post bc you obviously took my conversation out of context. I was communicating with someone for Biden then you jump in the end of the convo and make assumptions. So the BS is you. No one who supports Biden has a right to call anyone racist. That is the convo we were having. So save the OMG dude for someone else.
“No one who supports Biden has a right to call anyone racist”
Actually, that’s not true, the first amendment says so
Here, I’ll quote your posts that led me to respond

How many times are you gonna post a link that doesn’t work. Over 2 million people were suppose to die. Is that still going to happen with this botched up crisis? Racist? Just throw out a word I guess. If you think trump is racist, then sadly you have no candidate to vote for.
Or leave the conversation. Yea nothing says I don’t know anything I’m talking about better than screaming racist.

M

MenInBrown

“No one who supports Biden has a right to call anyone racist”
Actually, that’s not true, the first amendment says so
Here, I’ll quote your posts that led me to respond
You have my post. There is no disagreement in you reading my post. Where we differ is what you understood it to be. I clarified and now you are trying to tell me what I meant.

M

MenInBrown

Hey maroon. There was a whole convo not just one post. Again you are grabbing a sentence and twisted it.