Obama bailout

M

MenInBrown

You’re not very good at this. I’m disappointed. You can’t explain to me why trump isn’t racist; so instead you post a link from a guy saying something in 1900, an attempt to deflect the conversation completely.
Typical.
When one proves he is, I’ll respond. I’ll wait.........

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
When one proves he is, I’ll respond. I’ll wait.........
I don’t have to prove it. I’m simply telling you that it’s stupid to deny it. He’s not exactly hanging out having beers with the UNCF board on Tuesdays. He absolutely invites the label with his behavior. It’s on him

Last edited:

How stupid is it to tell someone it’s stupid to believe something you can’t prove?
I didn’t tell you to believe it. Read my post. I said its stupid for you to deny it with no legs to stand on. Do you understand??? I’m pointing out your erroneous reasoning.
“Hell I don’t think he’s racist”
So? Just because you don’t, you have call people that react to his poor behavior crazy for thinking he’s racist? You have to sit there and pretend that Trump is the man and just support everything about him? Failing to accept that he has deficiencies?
This is why we have two god awful candidates. Apathetic humans just like you

M

MenInBrown

I didn’t tell you to believe it. Read my post. I said its stupid for you to deny it with no legs to stand on. Do you understand??? I’m pointing out your erroneous reasoning.
So? Just because you don’t, you have to attack people that react to his poor behavior? You have to sit there and pretend that Trump is the man and just support everything about him? Failing to accept that he has deficiencies?
And you still have not proven anything for me to deny. What do you not understand about that? List 1 policy. That’s all it will take.

M

MenInBrown

So? Just because you don’t, you have call people that react to his poor behavior crazy for thinking he’s racist? You have to sit there and pretend that Trump is the man and just support everything about him? Failing to accept that he has deficiencies?
Name calling. Had this convo already. That’s when you have nothing else to say. You’re trying to hold on to something and claim I can’t accept his deficiencies while you can’t accept what good he has done? Have you not realized yet this isn’t a conversation you can have? You are accusing people of your very actions.

You're not very good at this.
I don’t have to prove he isn't racist. I’m simply telling you that it’s stupid to suggest it.
As usual, I present a valid case, and instead of exploring the case, you two decide to focus the discussion on me. I presented you with years of examples of trump acting in a way that could absolutely be construed as racist;(liberal advertising or not). Which, should have at least allowed you to accept the fact that hey, maybe he isn’t so good with the racism thing....maybe I could just read these examples here of trump being a dick and come to my own conclusion....
That’s all I was looking for
Instead, it turns into me this, me that, I didn’t prove anything, blah blah blah
This is why I keep my mouth shut, it’s impossible to get anywhere. A simple “hey now, trump isn’t Scott free on the racism thing.” But you don’t want to hear it
We are so doomed it’s not even funny.

M

MenInBrown

As usual, I present a valid case, and instead of exploring the case, you two decide to focus the discussion on me. I presented you with years of examples of trump acting in a way that could absolutely be construed as racist;(liberal advertising or not). Which, should have at least allowed you to accept the fact that hey, maybe he isn’t so good with the racism thing....maybe I could just read these examples here of trump being a dick and come to my own conclusion....
That’s all I was looking for
Instead, it turns into me this, me that, I didn’t prove anything, blah blah blah
This is why I keep my mouth shut, it’s impossible to get anywhere. A simple “hey now, trump isn’t Scott free on the racism thing.” But you don’t want to hear it
We are so doomed it’s not even funny.
How can this racist man not implement one racist policy? I’m confused