Obama bailout

22,002 dead Americans, 558,000+ known infected. 1,425 dead today. July 4 is looking more and more realistic everyday for the US’s big reopening. No youth baseball this year. Very sad.

UPSER1987

Trump has been a failure in all aspects of his job. Only a true idiot would refute that. With all the brilliant minds in America, how did we get stuck with this idiot? He instills zero confidence in ANYTHING.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
If Trump got the virus and recovered I think 90% of this forum would be getting oral antibodies from sucking his D!¢√ all the time.:ninja3:

On the bright side I got me some free Trump money deposited into my bank account today. On the negative side my kids will spend their lives paying the bill.

M

MenInBrown

Trump has been a failure in all aspects of his job. Only a true idiot would refute that. With all the brilliant minds in America, how did we get stuck with this idiot? He instills zero confidence in ANYTHING.
One reason. Look in the mirror. It’s the people that think anyone who doesn’t think like them is an idiot. Got it. Now you know he will get re-elected.

M

MenInBrown

If Trump got the virus and recovered I think 90% of this forum would be getting oral antibodies from sucking his D!¢√ all the time.:ninja3:

On the bright side I got me some free Trump money deposited into my bank account today. On the negative side my kids will spend their lives paying the bill.
You do realize you’ve spent your life paying the same bill? Looks like you have your mouth full too. You got a purdy mouth.

M

MenInBrown

Could you specific? Of course not. You still haven’t figured out how he got elected, but you’re calling people idiots? What is there to refute when you didn’t list anything? Idiot or ironic?

UPSER1987

M

MenInBrown

You are one of the true idiots. You got 6 months to enjoy this idiot. https://twitter.com/mrchrissmith/status/1247946838465843201/photo/1‬
He’s not surviving the way he’s botched up this crisis. We need a leader, not a racist tv show clown.
How many times are you gonna post a link that doesn’t work. Over 2 million people were suppose to die. Is that still going to happen with this botched up crisis? Racist? Just throw out a word I guess. If you think trump is racist, then sadly you have no candidate to vote for.

UPSER1987

How many times are you gonna post a link that doesn’t work. Over 2 million people were suppose to die. Is that still going to happen with this botched up crisis? Racist? Just throw out a word I guess. If you think trump is racist, then sadly you have no candidate to vote for.

According to the idiot, no one was supposed to die- one guy coming over from China he said. Poof one day like a miracle it will be over he said. We got this under control he said. So now, if under 2 million will die, he gets a pass? You’re an idiot.
He’s a :censored2:ty racist president. And anyone voting for him is a :censored2:ty racist by supporting his racist agenda.

M

MenInBrown

According to the idiot, no one was supposed to die- one guy coming over from China he said. Poof one day like a miracle it will be over he said. We got this under control he said. So now, if under 2 million will die, he gets a pass? You’re an idiot.
He’s a :censored2:ty racist president. And anyone voting for him is a :censored2:ty racist by supporting his racist agenda.
Again list this racist agenda. You can’t bc you’re too stupid to figure it out. You support the very party of slavery. You support the very party that assassinated a president for freeing the slaves. You also support not allowing blacks school of choice to get an education. Why is that? Maybe keep black people dumb so they don’t know any better? Idiot I think would be an understatement for you. This is all public knowledge btw. You should check it out at the national archives. A word of advice for you, it’s not on cnn. The racist thing may have worked years ago but now no one cares. You have diminished real racism in this country with petty BS and anything you don’t agree with is racist. But go ahead, carry on. This country needs dumb people. Now get back in line like they tell you.

M

MenInBrown

So you vote for the guy that on March 12 said we need a plan? Again by your own words, you no longer have a candidate to vote for.

UPSER1987

Again list this racist agenda. You can’t bc you’re too stupid to figure it out. You support the very party of slavery. You support the very party that assassinated a president for freeing the slaves. You also support not allowing blacks school of choice to get an education. Why is that? Maybe keep black people dumb so they don’t know any better? Idiot I think would be an understatement for you. This is all public knowledge btw. You should check it out at the national archives. A word of advice for you, it’s not on cnn. The racist thing may have worked years ago but now no one cares. You have diminished real racism in this country with petty BS and anything you don’t agree with is racist. But go ahead, carry on. This country needs dumb people. Now get back in line like they tell you.

Adios sucka.

Got better things to do than go back and forth with an idiot.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You can tell when a liberal has no valid argument, they always resort to race baiting.