Obama bailout

bbsam

Staff member
Dude seriously. Do I care what South Korea did for their 50 million people? Just like I posted in another thread about Italy, you cannot compare the 2. We have 330 million people and still not reaching their numbers. Here’s some good info for you which I’m sure you already knew. We point to these countries who have made the curve, but if you knew anything about past pandemics, they last on average of 3 months. How long has your gold standard dealt with coronavirus? Wow and ironically look at the timeline. Same with China. Around 3 months and bam now there’s a curve? It’s not a coincidence. Cheers HOAX 2020
Dude. Wake up! Not even Fox News is trying to push that idiocy anymore. There’s this thing called science and it’s not convinced at all that this is a hoax.

bbsam

Staff member
0D204165-8F2E-4EF4-9219-89AD3D7AF9C3.jpeg

It’s like they were taking it seriously.

M

MenInBrown

Dude. Wake up! Not even Fox News is trying to push that idiocy anymore. There’s this thing called science and it’s not convinced at all that this is a hoax.

Wake up to what? Please provide all this science that doesn’t exist. We kill over a half million babies a year, but I need to wake up? We kill more of our own than a virus does, but I will wake up!

HOAX 2020

bbsam

Staff member
Wake up to what? Please provide all this science that doesn’t exist. We kill over a half million babies a year, but I need to wake up? We kill more of our own than a virus does, but I will wake up!

HOAX 2020
Nah. If you can’t listen to the presidents scientists you’re not going to listen to any.

Obama’s bailout in total cost almost $12 trillion dollars. Seriously what are you talking about. What were you doing when you heard QE1 and QU2? He was propping up his stock market printing money and dumping in the markets. There was no recovery during Obama.

Trumps bailout is going to be $400 billion more than Obama’s. You can run your mouth and lie. Research is easy.

Last edited:

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I believe they did and I believe that’s because we’re in a critical shortage right now and frontline health professionals need every mask they can get their hands on.
Screenshot_20200322-091908_Chrome.jpg

Explain this. Our company is so benevolent? It's all about image. All the while 400,000 people, their own employees, are left here in the USA listening to CMs cry about the cost of disinfecting their workplace.
SMH

View attachment 287731
Explain this. Our company is so benevolent? It's all about image. All the while 400,000 people, their own employees, are left here in the USA listening to CMs cry about the cost of disinfecting their workplace.
SMH

Do you have the article or just the headline you like to run? Trump gutted the CDC and he’s still trying to fill positions today! And 2 million masks would look nice in AMERICA right now! UPS workers got ZERO masks.

M

MenInBrown

Trumps bailout is going to be $400 billion more than Obama’s. You can run your mouth and lie. Research is easy.
Head your own advice. You might want to get a calculator bc I can tell you’re not doing these big numbers in your head. Quantitative easing lasted for 7 years and was $4.5 trillion.

M

MenInBrown

Do you have the article or just the headline you like to run? Trump gutted the CDC and he’s still trying to fill positions today! And 2 million masks would look nice in AMERICA right now! UPS workers got ZERO masks.
Quick question. All these people complaining about no mask, how many mask did you buy and store away for this HOAX? Just curious as to why you think our government should buy millions of things with hopes of using them one day. We do that with the military and people say it’s too much. Good ol americans have it so good they have to invent things to complain about.

Head your own advice. You might want to get a calculator bc I can tell you’re not doing these big numbers in your head. Quantitative easing lasted for 7 years and was $4.5 trillion.

Wrong again. Obama’s bailout was $813 billion from 2009-2019. Trump is proposing a $1.2 trillion bailout, which will also have ramifications for years.

M

MenInBrown

Wrong again. Obama’s bailout was $813 billion from 2009-2019. Trump is proposing a $1.2 trillion bailout, which will also have ramifications for years.

Are you not reading my whole response or you don’t know what QE1 & QE2 were? $4.5 trillion in quantitative easing. Let me use the term you seem to know how to write. QE1 & QE2 (bailout) cost $4.5 trillion dollars and you are complaining now of maybe $1.2? I personally think it will be closer to $2 trillion. You can say it as much as you want but the facts say different.