Obama bailout

Jesus Christ. Statements like this is why it is all a HOAX. Congress has not even past that budget so there were NO cuts. Please stop. You are part of the problem.

No one said they passed it yet. But all indications from right wing politician is it will be the largest bailout in American history! Fact.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Do you have the article or just the headline you like to run? Trump gutted the CDC and he’s still trying to fill positions today! And 2 million masks would look nice in AMERICA right now! UPS workers got ZERO masks.
The article is from ups's own press release (Press Room) on their website.
You can also google the headline I posted the screen shot of.
I ask again. Are you proud UPS donated 2 million masks to China? Gave none to their employees or Americans.
What do you think?
Dont be "Jumping" to conclusions Jack.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I don't work for Trump and can not affect his policies either way.
I do work for a company that gives millions of masks and POE to the very people who started this mess but drag their feet in protecting their own employees.
You want to trade apples for oranges? Its getting hard to follow your thought patterns.

it’s a simple question are you proud your company gave 2 million masks to China. But gave zero to its employees? Again it’s a yes or no question.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Some of you people think UPS should donate masks to China, and UPS employees should pay for their own.
Are you ignorant, illiterate, or a combination of both?

NO WE ARENT PROUD TO BE LEFT WITHOUT PROVISIONS TO COUNTERACT THE VIRUS IN OUR WORKPLACE.

Hooked on phonics.

Buy it.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
And you must be from the high crime, low education Deep South.
What are you saying? That you are a racist, that there's no crime in Chicago, Detroit, Toledo, Youngstown, Gary, IN? Or that you're just an ass?

My mom's from down south punk. She's got comprehension that you'll never match.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Dude seriously. Do I care what South Korea did for their 50 million people? Just like I posted in another thread about Italy, you cannot compare the 2. We have 330 million people and still not reaching their numbers

Ever heard of population density? The USA is about 100 times larger in area than South Korea.

South Korea can run more tests each day than the US has run to this point. They tested their way back to the source and only quarantined people exposed. Don't you think that would work for each additional wave?

I don't have a clue what the rest of you post is supposed to be saying.

Last edited:

Fenris

it’s a simple question are you proud your company gave 2 million masks to China. But gave zero to its employees? Again it’s a yes or no question.

Where does it say UPS gave 2 millions masks to China? The headline says UPS airlifted 2 million masks to China. Big difference between UPS giving masks to China v. delivering what someone else is shipping.

Where does it say UPS gave 2 millions masks to China? The headline says UPS airlifted 2 million masks to China. Big difference between UPS giving masks to China v. delivering what someone else is shipping.

UPS gave free airfare for 2 million masks. The fuel costs more than the masks.

Fenris

UPS gave free airfare for 2 million masks. The fuel costs more than the masks.
You were complaining that UPS was giving away masks to China instead of giving them to employees, not complaining about fuel cost. And, no, the fuel doesn't cost more than the masks. You just want to bitch about UPS