Obama bailout

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Jumpin Jack Flash, Mar 21, 2020.

1. MenInBrown

MenInBrown Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ. Statements like this is why it is all a HOAX. Congress has not even past that budget so there were NO cuts. Please stop. You are part of the problem.

2. I ask you again. Are you proud UPs donated 2 million masks to China, and gave their employees none.

3. No one said they passed it yet. But all indications from right wing politician is it will be the largest bailout in American history! Fact.

4. Some of you people think UPS should donate masks to China, and UPS employees should pay for their own.

5. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  6. Boywondr

Boywondr The truth never changes.

The article is from ups's own press release (Press Room) on their website.
    You can also google the headline I posted the screen shot of.
    What do you think?
    Dont be "Jumping" to conclusions Jack.

7. I ask you again. Are you proud UPS gave 2 million masks to China? And their employees got none. It’s a yes or no question.

8. Boywondr

I don't work for Trump and can not affect his policies either way.
    I do work for a company that gives millions of masks and POE to the very people who started this mess but drag their feet in protecting their own employees.
    You want to trade apples for oranges? Its getting hard to follow your thought patterns.

9. it’s a simple question are you proud your company gave 2 million masks to China. But gave zero to its employees? Again it’s a yes or no question.

10. Boywondr

Are you ignorant, illiterate, or a combination of both?

NO WE ARENT PROUD TO BE LEFT WITHOUT PROVISIONS TO COUNTERACT THE VIRUS IN OUR WORKPLACE.

Hooked on phonics.

Buy it.

11. He finally got it!

12. Boywondr

No ...

You finally got it.

You must be from Upstate New York.
    TTKU

13. And you must be from the high crime, low education Deep South.

14. fishtm2001

fishtm2001 Member

15. Boywondr

What are you saying? That you are a racist, that there's no crime in Chicago, Detroit, Toledo, Youngstown, Gary, IN? Or that you're just an ass?

My mom's from down south punk. She's got comprehension that you'll never match.

16. Rick Ross

Rick Ross I'm into distribution!!

Ever heard of population density? The USA is about 100 times larger in area than South Korea.

South Korea can run more tests each day than the US has run to this point. They tested their way back to the source and only quarantined people exposed. Don't you think that would work for each additional wave?

I don't have a clue what the rest of you post is supposed to be saying.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  17. Fenris

Fenris Active Member

Where does it say UPS gave 2 millions masks to China? The headline says UPS airlifted 2 million masks to China. Big difference between UPS giving masks to China v. delivering what someone else is shipping.

18. UPS gave free airfare for 2 million masks. The fuel costs more than the masks.

19. Fenris

Fenris Active Member

You were complaining that UPS was giving away masks to China instead of giving them to employees, not complaining about fuel cost. And, no, the fuel doesn't cost more than the masks. You just want to bitch about UPS