Obama bailout

You were complaining that UPS was giving away masks to China instead of giving them to employees, not complaining about fuel cost. And, no, the fuel doesn't cost more than the masks. You just want to bitch about UPS

you’re a clown who doesn’t mind masks going to China. Free from UPS airfare isn’t cheap!

M

MenInBrown

You’re wrong of course.

Trump administration budget cuts could become a major problem as coronavirus spreads
There are past spending trends to explore.
Wrong about what? I didn’t give you an opinion. You are spreading fake news. Go to the cdc and look at the budget. Please remove MOD from your name if you are gonna be lying and promoting lies to others up here. If don’t know what your talking about, go to another thread that you can actually be useful. You lie to try to get someone to like another human being? You are the lowest of the low of a human. You’re family would be so proud of you.

M

MenInBrown

He hasn’t done :censored2:.

TRUMPS OWN WORDS ON CORONAVIRUS

January 22: Trump on Coronavirus “We have it totally under control”!

January 24: Trump on Coronavirus “It will all work out well”!

January 30: Trump on Coronavirus “We have it very well under control, and I think its going to have a very good ending. So that I can assure you”!
February 2: Trump on Coronavirus “Well, we pretty much shut it down coming in from China, but we did shut it down!” No clue whatsoever of the severity of what’s coming.

February 10: On Fox News Trump says without evidence that the coronavirus "dies with the hotter weather” "You know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat

February 24: Trump tweeted another baselessly claims: "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA.”

February 25: Trump falsely claims : you may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are … getting better. They’re ALL getting better! Obviously he doesn’t care for those who died from it. (Like captured soldiers)

February 26: Trump wrongly says the coronavirus "is a flu"

February 26: Trump baselessly predicts the number of US cases is "going very substantially down" to "close to zero”

February 26: Trump wrongly says the flu death rate is "much higher" than Dr. Sanjay Gupta said. Coronavirus has 10X death rate compared to flu. If 60K die from flu then 600K will die from Coronavirus!

February 27: Trump baselessly said: "It's going to disappear. One day -- it's like a miracle -- it will disappear.

February 28: Trump said at a rally: Coronavirus is a democratic” Hoax”. No, it was a warning he did not listen to as usual. It’s always all about him.

March 2: Trump falsely claims "nobody knew" the number of US flu deaths, nope he’s the only one that doesn’t know as usual.

March 2: Trump says a vaccine is coming "relatively soon” Trump did not mention that CDC had told him earlier that day that a vaccine was "a year to a year and a half" away.

March 5: Trump wrongly claims the virus only hit the US "three weeks ago” Trump was informed of a confirmed case on January 21(6 weeks prior). He lied.

March 5: World Health Organization (WHO) based on data collected around the world stated the global mortality rate for coronavirus at 3.4%. Trump says :”I think the 3.4 % is really a false number, this is just my “Hunch”! (Hunch over Facts in Trumps world)

March 6: As the number of cases and deaths in Italy rises, Trump says
“I hear the numbers getting much better in Italy” Another Lie.

March 6: Trump falsely claims anybody can get tested if they want.That wasn't true. There were an insufficient number of tests available, as Pence said the day prior, and Americans could not get tested simply because they wanted to get tested. "You may not get a test unless a doctor or public health official prescribes a test,"

March 6: Trump baselessly muses that "maybe" the coronavirus improved US jobs numbers, Trump never thinks in terms of people and families losing lives… just numbers to boost his ego.

March 11: Trump TV speech wrongly states Insurance companies will pay for patients Coronavirus treatment. Next day Insurance Coalition corrected Trump and said they will pay ONLY for Co-payments ,NOT Treatment. Big Difference!

March 11: Trump TV speech wrongly states his Travel Ban to Europe will “apply to the tremendous amount of trade and large”. Next day white House Officials corrected Trump misinformation and said” Travel ban will NOT include trade!”. Trumps can’t even read a Teleprompter correctly.

March 11: Trump’s Ban to Europe does NOT include Britain and Scotland, were there are more confirmed coronavirus cases than in some European countries.
Trump owns Golf Resorts in Britain and Scotland, I’m sure that’s just a coincidence.

i will point out this. The mortality rate of 3.4% they expected in wuhan where this started, ended up being 1.4%. So his hunch was right. He was also called a racist and xenophobe. You criticize the man for making a decision without politics, but then think he isn’t doing enough. Even joe Biden called trump a xenophobe for travel ban. Where the hell would we be if corrupt politician joe was at the country? We’d be dead. Lastly, how old are you? Who the hell cares if someone misspoke or misspelled something in a tweet? Be part of the solution, not part of the problem. People are dying and citizens still want to play politics? Smh

Method Mensch

Obama’s bailout was less money, and more received compensation. If you filed taxes you got a stimulus check from Obama. If you didn’t file, you didn’t get one. Trumps bailout is more money and serves less people.
I would like to just put this out here: it is a concerted act including The Congress and The Senate when it comes to deficits. It is rarely a President forcing his will on government, we don't ( thank god) live in a monarchy.
debt-by-usa-president-036a.png

Method Mensch

i will point out this. The mortality rate of 3.4% they expected in wuhan where this started, ended up being 1.4%. So his hunch was right. He was also called a racist and xenophobe. You criticize the man for making a decision without politics, but then think he isn’t doing enough. Even joe Biden called trump a xenophobe for travel ban. Where the hell would we be if corrupt politician joe was at the country? We’d be dead. Lastly, how old are you? Who the hell cares if someone misspoke or misspelled something in a tweet? Be part of the solution, not part of the problem. People are dying and citizens still want to play politics? Smh
Check it: out:

//therecount.com/watch/trump-coronavirus-calendar/2645515793

M

MenInBrown

Check it: out:

//therecount.com/watch/trump-coronavirus-calendar/2645515793
A lot of positive talk in those clips. I see why it angers you. Get off the emotion train. Still focusing on some words bc the results are too good? Smh HOAX 2020

Up In Smoke

Obama’s bailout in total cost almost $12 trillion dollars. Seriously what are you talking about. What were you doing when you heard QE1 and QU2? He was propping up his stock market printing money and dumping in the markets. There was no recovery during Obama.
Fed announced uncapped QE, where was this used before?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I guess that’s the bottom line?! Hahaha ;)
It’s apples and oranges....I realize that the massive hit to the market is eerily similar to that of the end of Bush beginning of Obama era. However, a mobile virus predicted to bring millions of deaths with it, and a bunch of Wall Street crooks all getting their bubbles popped at once are two completely separate issues, requiring completely separate decision making from the Presidential administration

zimbomb

The Democratic leadership is pushing for extended unemployment benefits including paying for your health insurance after a layoff. I don't want the federal government paying for my healthcare. That's a slippery slope into providing healthcare for all Americans. This is a stimulus bill not a bailout! Do you really want accountability with billion's of dollars going to business that used tax breaks on buybacks and dividends? They need that pumped up stock back up. On top of it all they are planning on sending out $1200 welfare checks to poor people who don't just get a job.

I don’t remember getting a check from Obama

Trump has set the record for the largest bailout in American history. This was his 3rd bailout, and he’ll have 2 more.
You don’t remember getting a check from Obama, because you didn’t pay taxes, you were under 18, or you were working under the table.
Obama gave all taxpayers $600, Trumps welfare bailout is $1,200.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Trump has set the record for the largest bailout in American history. This was his 3rd bailout, and he’ll have 2 more.
You don’t remember getting a check from Obama, because you didn’t pay taxes, you were under 18, or you were working under the table.
Obama gave all taxpayers $600, Trumps welfare bailout is $1,200.

I used mine to get a new set of tires for my Chevy Colorado.