Obama Endorses Biden

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
President Barack Obama has endorsed Joe Biden for President. The endorsement comes after Bernie Sanders dropped out, Tulsi Gabbard became mathematically impossible and a potted plant with a sign hung on it saying “Vote for me,” was run over by an out-of-control forklift.

In a speech made in an irritating self-satisfied voice that was almost impossible to tolerate, Obama said, “I am pleased and proud to have no choice but to endorse the last person left in the race.

“Picking Joe Biden as my vice president was the best decision I ever made which, all right, isn’t saying much since I’m the guy who decided to give Iran 150 billion dollars and a nuclear bomb,” he continued.

“All the same, picking Joe was better than my decision to have Rocky Road ice cream served for desert on Thursdays although, come to think of it, that was pretty tasty, so maybe picking Joe was my second best decision,” he added.

Obama may have gone on to praise Biden’s character but after a while that voice of his just sounded so much like an ailing rhinoceros apologizing to Arabian tyrants for our traditions and history that most Americans zoned out and aren’t entirely sure what-all the guy said.

When it again became possible to listen to that ceaselessly depressing drone, Obama told the nation, “With Joe Biden we will turn away from a divisive politics of self-dealing and misinformation, toward a divisive politics of incompetence and abject stupidity. And that’s why I feel honored to be forced to finally break down and confess that this is what we’re stuck with.”

Bernie Sanders also endorsed Biden, saying, “Here, at last, is a man so politically inept, I should be able to squeeze concessions out of him until he sounds like Stalin, only senile.”

Meanwhile, polls continue to show that Biden would win an election against Trump if it were held today and today was a flashback from a particularly bad acid trip we took in 1967.

El Correcto

god is dead
Because if a candidate is going senile folks might not be as likely to vote for him.
I don’t think it matters. These idiots are already considering his VP the presidential candidate.

Imagine that after years of calling for the 25th amendment against Trump, they are going to elect someone they know is mentally incapacitated and will need the VP to be the one running the country.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
A. Trump didn’t win because he was popular or his programs were popular.

B. Trump didn’t win because the public wanted more conservative policies like Trump offered. He won because the public wanted more liberal policies like Jill Stein was offering.

C. The big mistake Democrats in those states( Mi, Wi, and Pa) made, was to assume that Hillary was going to win, so they could safely vote for a third party candidate.

D. This scenario is unlikely to happen again in the future. None of the voters who switched are ever going to assume that their states are safe Democratic-states and vote for a third-party candidate as a protest.

The reason more people voted 3rd party is because they didn't like either candidate. It wasn't because they thought it was "safe". I would have sworn Trump was a Democrat plant in the Republican party meant specifically to seal the deal for Hillary. I'm still not convinced it didn't start out that way.

oldngray

nowhere special
The reason more people voted 3rd party is because they didn't like either candidate. It wasn't because they thought it was "safe". I would have sworn Trump was a Democrat plant in the Republican party meant specifically to seal the deal for Hillary. I'm still not convinced it didn't start out that way.
The Dems wanted Trump to be the Republican candidate because they thought Hillary could beat him.

How did that work out for them?

bbsam

Staff member
Creepy Joe wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of her
upload_2020-4-15_18-3-57.jpeg

He’d learn.