Catatonic

Nine Lives
politics has gotten ugly, and while it started with the liberal meltdown over GWB being elected, Obama poured gas all over the fire

It really got started with the Repug's impeachment BS of Bill Clinton.

There was stuff before but the Clinton harassment brought it to the current level of discourse.

BrownArmy

Seems leaks are coming out verifying the Steele dossier was used to issue a fisa warrant to spy on the opposing political party. Police state tactics.

You have everything backwards, pay attention to the timeline.

I don't know what wack-a-doo nonsense you're listening to or reading, but you're being led astray.

You seem like a nice guy, it's too bad you believe the conspiracy nonsense - it's difficult enough wading through actual facts without having to wade through the conspiracy BS.

El Correcto

god is dead

I don't know what wack-a-doo nonsense you're listening to or reading, but you're being led astray.

You seem like a nice guy, it's too bad you believe the conspiracy nonsense - it's difficult enough wading through actual facts without having to wade through the conspiracy BS.
I think mark has a great education background and political background. He’s probably one of the more informative host on any political podcast/radio show. If I want a conservative opinion I’ll listen to him or Ben Shapiro.

BrownArmy

I think mark has a great education background and political background. He’s probably one of the more informative host on any political podcast/radio show. If I want a conservative opinion I’ll listen to him or Ben Shapiro.

Shapiro is an idiot hack, I don't know who 'Mark' is.

But that's not the point.

You don't have your facts straight.

You can argue your position all day long, but when your position is based on false information, I'm going to ignore you, all day long.

El Correcto

god is dead

You can argue your position all day long, but when your position is based on false information, I'm going to ignore you, all day long.
Shapiro is a Harvard law graduate, been in political commentary since he was 17 years old. He is actually a fairly reasonable person on most things besides transgender people.

vantexan

And of course everything you believe is carved in stone fact. Amazing how few facts have turned up in the relentless onslaught on Trump.

floridays

Nope, once again you are incorrect, excluding the part of his seeming to be a nice guy.

BrownArmy

Shapiro is a Harvard law graduate, been in political commentary since he was 17 years old. He is actually a fairly reasonable person on most things besides transgender people.

IDGAF, I simply disagree with everything he says, I don't care where he went to school, he's a tool.

Obama was a Harvard Law graduate, care to rethink your assumptions?

floridays

Riddle me this:

Steele went to the FBI because he was concerned about his findings, and the FBI said:

"That's interesting, that corroborates what we already know".

This room smells like 'Hotel Illness'.
Who is the source, and what information was corroborated?

floridays

IDGAF, I simply disagree with everything he says, I don't care where he went to school, he's a tool.

Obama was a Harvard Law graduate, care to rethink your assumptions?
He's a tool simply because you disagree? I see how that works. Potential of fact, or verified fact doesn't matter, You disagree, and that makes him a tool. I understand.

vantexan

You don't get out much, do you?

Read the news man.

Steele went to the FBI, who already knew about his allegations/research/whatever.

It's a pickle, isn't it?
Wrong again. Steele worked with elements of the FBI to paint Trump a certain way. Now that they're on the hot seat they're acting like innocent choirboys.

floridays

You don't get out much, do you?

Read the news man.

Steele went to the FBI, who already knew about his allegations/research/whatever.

It's a pickle, isn't it?
I don't get out much, source it. You can't, you see, and so do I. Share the facts.
No pickle on this side

BrownArmy

He's a tool simply because you disagree? I see how that works. Potential of fact, or verified fact doesn't matter, You disagree, and that makes him a tool. I understand.

Shapiro is a tool because he's a tool.

Obviously everything I post is my own opinion, thanks for pointing that out.