El Correcto

god is dead
No I'd prefer he go away. cuckservatives are obsessed though.
Obsessed? No. I just find the mental hoolahoops people who align themselves with a political party will jump through to attack the otherside’s corruption and defend their own silly. I think that form of intellectual dishonesty is the root of a lot of problems in Washington.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Obsessed? No. I just find the mental hoolahoops people who align themselves with a political party will jump through to attack the otherside’s corruption and defend their own silly. I think that form of intellectual dishonesty is the root of a lot of problems in Washington.
You're in luck then, there's literally thousands of hypocritical garbage posts about Obama to browse through already.

floridays

And I think that was one helluva post.

El Correcto

god is dead
Seems leaks are coming out verifying the Steele dossier was used to issue a fisa warrant to spy on the opposing political party. Police state tactics.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Facebook Bans Bestselling Author over 'The Scandalous Presidency of Barack Obama'

Facebook Bans Bestselling Author over 'The Scandalous Presidency of Barack Obama'

Bestselling conservative author Matt Margolis has a new book coming out that is already banned on Facebook. Margolis's first book, The Worst President in History, which detailed the failures of the Obama administration, was an instant hit last fall. Margolis used social media to market his presidential biography to #1 on Amazon. When he tried to market his latest, The Scandalous Presidency of Barack Obama, he was banned from Facebook groups for six days with no explanation

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
it's honestly crazy how insanely far left the padded room has become on Facebook

i've seen posts there that would make red communists look like Louis XIV

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Bestselling conservative author Matt Margolis has a new book coming out that is already banned on Facebook. Margolis's first book, The Worst President in History, which detailed the failures of the Obama administration, was an instant hit last fall. Margolis used social media to market his presidential biography to #1 on Amazon. When he tried to market his latest, The Scandalous Presidency of Barack Obama, he was banned from Facebook groups for six days with no explanation
Fake news