Obama the Arrogant...."Im the 4th best president"

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And you forgot to mention Harry "Greed"

NO i didnt, I said the senate has a Leader, the house has a speaker. The only difference between the two is that congress has a 9% approval rating, the lowest in history and the senate does not. The FAIL is on the house leadership and the drones who got elected in 2010.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
YEAH THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING. What else do you have to base that thought on? What specific fact can you make this claim other than what you heard on FOXED SPEWS? Or some other online rag with opinion pieces that you call your "OWN" thoughts?

He cant make a decision? Seriously?

OBAMA has made many decisions, and continues to make tough decisions.

OBAMA doesnt run the house or senate, he doesnt tell them how to do their jobs. Thats why each house has a speaker and leader. IF congress is failing, its NOT obamas fault, but the leader in charge. In the house, thats JOHN BOEHNER.

BOEHNERs leadership has been a joke and the polls prove it. With only a 9% approval rate, americans dont blame OBAMA for the house woes, but YOU DO.

How did you get into the 9%?

Cutting and pasting others thoughts dont show "your" thoughts. You should try having one.

Peace.
What else do I have to base it on????? I have mentioned a Sen. Obama who voted "present" 89 times..............that's not a good decision maker and I've mentioned this numerous times. Pay attention and when I give you proof, quit asking for it over and over.....you are like a little kid in the candy exit aisle of the grocery store...Quit yer whinin'!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
YEAH THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING. What else do you have to base that thought on? What specific fact can you make this claim other than what you heard on FOXED SPEWS? Or some other online rag with opinion pieces that you call your "OWN" thoughts?

He cant make a decision? Seriously?

OBAMA has made many decisions, and continues to make tough decisions.

OBAMA doesnt run the house or senate, he doesnt tell them how to do their jobs. Thats why each house has a speaker and leader. IF congress is failing, its NOT obamas fault, but the leader in charge. In the house, thats JOHN BOEHNER.

BOEHNERs leadership has been a joke and the polls prove it. With only a 9% approval rate, americans dont blame OBAMA for the house woes, but YOU DO.

How did you get into the 9%?

Cutting and pasting others thoughts dont show "your" thoughts. You should try having one.

Peace.
So, tell me ....what was his decision on the pipeline ???????????? PUNT !!! What a jerk!

moreluck

golden ticket member
NO i didnt, I said the senate has a Leader, the house has a speaker. The only difference between the two is that congress has a 9% approval rating, the lowest in history and the senate does not. The FAIL is on the house leadership and the drones who got elected in 2010.

Peace.
You forgot the magic underwear!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What else do I have to base it on????? I have mentioned a Sen. Obama who voted "present" 89 times..............that's not a good decision maker and I've mentioned this numerous times. Pay attention and when I give you proof, quit asking for it over and over.....you are like a little kid in the candy exit aisle of the grocery store...Quit yer whinin'!!

John McCain has voted the same way but only in triple digits, as well many other republicans, but let me ask you this.

On what bills did he vote present and on what bills did he cast a vote.

Good luck googling that.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

You have provided nothing. Still waiting for you to produce ONE regulation that hurts business other than saying healthcare.

Peace.

Fenris

Peace.

Could you direct me to a link of a poll for a senate approval rating? Every poll I've seen is a generic congressional approval poll that doesn't differentiate between the House and the Senate.

Fenris

John McCain has voted the same way but only in triple digits, as well many other republicans, but let me ask you this.

On what bills did he vote present and on what bills did he cast a vote.

Good luck googling that.

TOS,
Do you have a link showing that McCain has any history of voting 'present'? It is my understanding that Obama's 'present' votes were from his time in the Illinois legislature and that this is not a common event in the US senate.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
There are plenty of links on mccain.

Lets start with his MISSING votes.
Sen. John McCain [R-AZ] - Voting Record - GovTrack.us

Here, McCain and John Kerry voted to abstain or vote present. (present is the term used in the Illinois senate)
Senate Roll Call #220 Details - OpenCongress

Heres the cream of the crop, look at how many times he DOESNT EVEN VOTE for issues just so he doesnt tie himself to any issues.
John McCain III - Key Votes - Project Vote Smart

Moreluck will cut and paste on Obamas state senate voting record, yet would vote for McCain who has a WORSE US SENATE voting record.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There are plenty of links on mccain.

Lets start with his MISSING votes.
Sen. John McCain [R-AZ] - Voting Record - GovTrack.us

Here, McCain and John Kerry voted to abstain or vote present. (present is the term used in the Illinois senate)
Senate Roll Call #220 Details - OpenCongress

Heres the cream of the crop, look at how many times he DOESNT EVEN VOTE for issues just so he doesnt tie himself to any issues.
John McCain III - Key Votes - Project Vote Smart

Moreluck will cut and paste on Obamas state senate voting record, yet would vote for McCain who has a WORSE US SENATE voting record.

Peace.
I don't have the time to bother with your crap.....but you can post away!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Is McCain running for president again? Nooo, I don't think so.

DUH, but why bother to post? A poster asked to see his record. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

If you actually read mccains voting record, he misses more votes than any other senator. He votes for all tax reductions for the rich, and votes NO on all bills that reduce taxes for the middle class.

JUST LIKE EVERY REPUBLICAN. But they are your friends, right TRP and MORELUCK?

They have your best interests at heart..... Jokes on you two.

Peace

DUH, but why bother to post? A poster asked to see his record. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

If you actually read mccains voting record, he misses more votes than any other senator. He votes for all tax reductions for the rich, and votes NO on all bills that reduce taxes for the middle class.

JUST LIKE EVERY REPUBLICAN. But they are your friends, right TRP and MORELUCK?

They have your best interests at heart..... Jokes on you two.

Peace
The poster also asked for a link to the polls on senate approval rating.
Could you direct me to a link of a poll for a senate approval rating? Every poll I've seen is a generic congressional approval poll that doesn't differentiate between the House and the Senate.
You had already brought McCain into the discussion.