Obamacare

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well this conversation has come a long way from idiotic simpleton proclamations that Reagan was responsible for the fall of the Soviet Union.

Glad I could help you cuckservatives.

bacha29

But while obviously the Soviet Union dominated them the Warsaw Pact countries were separate countries, buffer states between East and West. I was talking about the various Soviet republics that are now independent nations. As far as Crimea is concerned it was majority ethnic Russian and only part of Ukraine for decades, a gift from Khrushchev. Historically it was Russia. Syria is under the sphere of influence of Russia currently because Obama didn't enforce his "red line."
I think that it was more a question of the underestimation of Russia's determination to hold onto the only naval base they have left in the region. They will keep Assad in power until he dies.

floridays

Well this conversation has come a long way from idiotic simpleton proclamations that Reagan was responsible for the fall of the Soviet Union.

Well I guess you are the Ronald Reagan of this conversation, Maggie Thatcher on your "dress up" days. You hold "cuckservatives," I'll raise you a "boy."

Every man was a boy, every man is not a :censored2:, therefore this is not a personal attack.

vantexan

Actually Nixon got the ball rolling by opening up relations with China. Reagan was the catalyst. You were too young to remember if even alive. Of course sitting at the feet of all the Reagan haters didn't help your understanding either.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Actually Nixon got the ball rolling by opening up relations with China. Reagan was the catalyst. You were too young to remember if even alive. Of course sitting at the feet of all the Reagan haters didn't help your understanding either.
Well you're the guy who claimed it was all because of Reagan, so I'd like to say you're welcome for inspiring you to educate yourself a little bit at least. BTW, that old guy with dementia wasn't the catalyst. Do some more learnin'.

Last edited:

vantexan

Well you're guy who claimed it was all because of Reagan, so I'd like to say your welcome for inspiring you to educate yourself a little bit at least. BTW, that old guy with dementia wasn't the catalyst. Do some more learnin'.
Do you actually read history or do you just have preconceived notions based on hatred?

vantexan

Social Security? Given your obsession with the deficit and the continued security and well being of the 1% I trust that you'll do what your strong conservative requires of you and that is NOT to accept Social Security and Medicare benefits . That's right, you DO NOT have to accept those benefits.
@bacha29