Obama's proposed minimum wage ($10.10) surpasses UPS's & hall "sweet-heart" Deal!

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Obama's proposed new minimum wage makes Hoffa Jr's. disciple, hall, look like the most incompetent maroon.

If Obama's proposed minimum wage hike goes thru, a new UPS hire will make less than the federal minimum wage.

Congratulations hall on your incompetence!

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Obama's proposed new minimum wage makes Hoffa Jr's. disciple, hall, look like the most incompetent maroon.

If Obama's proposed minimum wage hike goes thru, a new UPS hire will make less than the federal minimum wage.

Love when people cant read

Inthegame

So lets recap... you've completely missed what was proposed by the President yet hall is the "incompetent maroon". Right.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
O

Why do you keep "removing all doubt".

BrownChoice

So what do you think you would be able to negotiate as a wage for part timers?

Part Timers deserve to make around 14$/hour starting wage, unfortunately, negotiating is the problem.

And you've had many personal conversations with Mr. hall to come to this conclusion?

Never said I did have any sort of conversation with Hall. I have been with the company long enough and have seen enough of his actions to lead me to disliking him.

Should I just cut to the chase and just flat out admit Your right, I 'm wrong? Gee, Sorry I was under the impression one dues paying union member could have their own opinion on a public thread.... Sorry.

Inthegame

Never said I did have any sort of conversation with Hall. I have been with the company long enough and have seen enough of his actions to lead me to disliking him.

Should I just cut to the chase and just flat out admit Your right, I 'm wrong? Gee, Sorry I was under the impression one dues paying union member could have their own opinion on a public thread.... Sorry.
Disliking hall actions as the lead negotiator in every UPS contract since '97 is a bit different than agreeing with a post calling him an "incompetent maroon". I've disagreed with many moves from the big wigs at the IBT, but I've met and talked personally with hall. The eyes don't lie...he's the real deal.

I know I can't call you a maroon so I won't but you sure are an ignorant man Edgar.

Disliking hall actions as the lead negotiator in every UPS contract since '97 is a bit different than agreeing with a post calling him an "incompetent maroon". I've disagreed with many moves from the big wigs at the IBT, but I've met and talked personally with hall. The eyes don't lie...he's the real deal.
+1,000,000,000,000