Observant UPS driver foils package delivery of drugs in St. Louis County

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Observant UPS driver foils package delivery of drugs in St. Louis County - KSDK

A St. Louis man has been sentenced to five years in prison for attempting to possess 8 kilograms of fentanyl with the intent to sell it.

According to the plea agreement, on Jan. 18, 2019, the United Parcel Service (UPS) attempted to deliver a package to “Robert Anderson” at 2110 McLaran Avenue in Jennings.

The UPS driver went to the address but didn’t deliver the package because the home appeared to be vacant. When the driver went back to the truck, 22-year-old Kaylin Robinson approached the driver and said he was picking the package up for his grandfather.

The driver asked for Robinson’s identification, but he said he didn’t have it, so the driver took the package back to the Earth City customer service center.

JJinVA

We've had a few drug busts out here too. Always seem to be going to an abandoned house, and almost always seem to have generic names. Many coming from Cali. When I pull up to a house that looks like it hasnt been touched in decades, I keep driving to a nearby shopping center and type in the address on Zillow on my phone to check and see when the last time it was sold was. If it hasnt been sold for 11 years, something is definitely suspicious and that one is going back to the center...

Everytime the air trailer gets unloaded and there is an overwhelming smell of coffee grinds, my first thought is, "Who is going to overnight Early AM coffee when there are hundreds of stores locally that sell it". Suspicious af.